LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

I Want a New Kicker Next Season!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Overreacting much?...Yes!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
He is old and sucking this season. Needs to be replaced.
Nedney is the last of our worries!!!! Well actually, Andy Lee is the last, but Nedney is back there too.

OL
FS
SS
KR/PR
Passrusher
Originally posted by Digger25:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I'd like to see more TB from Nedney

why would you want t see nedney get tuberculosis?

touchbacks

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Nedney is the last of our worries!!!! Well actually, Andy Lee is the last, but Nedney is back there too.

OL
FS
SS
KR/PR
Passrusher

I'm not saying to draft a Kicker in the 1st Round! Geez people... Most people don't draft a Kicker until the 6th or 7th Round anyway.

Originally posted by ptinerocket:
draft a kicker with one of our first imo.

Don't do a Janikowski. Worth a shot in the later rounds when a decent kicker or two should still be available.
  • TFSP
You ain't lying .

We need a new kicker. Joe trippin!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
draft a kicker with one of our first imo.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA

POST OF THE YEAR

This s**t is CLASSIC webzone.

we have a qb tripping over his own feet, while getting no time and you want a kicker?
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I don't care! Missing that kick was inexcusible. Joe Nedney doesn't have it anymore.

50 straight inside of 40 I believe so yeah... I was pissed too but I think it was a bad hold. I would have to go back and look but at the time I thought it was a bad snap/hold.

It was a bad hold. Sing went right after Lee afterward. I don't see him doing that if it's on the Kicker. That Punt into the End Zone could have been disastrous.

But our Defense played one for the ages. The Bears were getting away with murder Offensively. I know of one time when the LT had Smith in a choke hold and the Refs didn't even bat an eye which was kind of weird. If ANY of our guys did that they would be flagged for holding and unsportsmanlike and then given a blindfold, a cigarette and a last request. It's pathetic how the Refs call our games so one sided in the opponents favor. I actually had a heart attack when they flagged Williams on the unsportsmanlike.

~Ceadder
we need to draft a kicker in the late rounds like how the packers got mason crosby.
Originally posted by luis1985:
He is old and sucking this season. Needs to be replaced.

Ummmmmm I'm going to try some logic here...

If you're old and sucky Kicker ain't making a chipshot FG after making 50 straight; then MAYBE you should be moving the ball and getting it to the Red Zone, so you don't HAVE to rely on the old and sucky Kicker?

I would have much rather seen us go for it on 4th rather than come away with nothing. See that was the time to Run the Tazer. But with someone who actually PLAYED the QB position, rather than someone who caught Passes from a QB.

And WTF?!? How does Hill not get on the field when he caught TWO scores last week? Sullivan needs to be lined in front of a Firing Squad.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by PTulini:
I don't care! Missing that kick was inexcusible. Joe Nedney doesn't have it anymore.

So try out for kicker next year.
Share 49ersWebzone