There are 150 users in the forums

How many Zoners CAN NOT see the Game tonight?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many Zoners CAN NOT see the Game tonight?

i don't think they will.
Can't see it. In LA for the week working. Going to have to go to sports bar. How do you watch on the net?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i don't think they will.

See where is says LIVE under the Pic clic there I think they will stream it maybe not the commercial on NFLN said live look in during the pre game show
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
i don't think they will.

See where is says LIVE under the Pic clic there I think they will stream it maybe not the commercial on NFLN said live look in during the pre game show

http://www.nfl.com/

the 1st link under the ad for the games says live look ins at NFL.com

that doesnt sound like you will be able to watch the whole game
Originally posted by valrod33:
i don't think they will.

they might give you highlights and updates but no way they stream the entire game.
Originally posted by valrod33:
i don't think they will.

they might give you highlights and updates but no way they stream the entire game.

I have to go to a pizza joint to watch it....I have dish and nfln used to be on the basic tier and then they moved it to a higher one. As far as the stream...last year brady quinn's first game which was on nfln they showed it all on nfl.com but it was real choppy and slow......but as far as I know it's not going to be shown anymore.

[ Edited by JDeezy on Nov 12, 2009 at 11:59:37 ]
  • SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I get NFL network, and I pay for sunday ticket, so I don't have to watch the Seahawks! I live in Portland Or and we are stuck with the hens! For all the cash that Sunday ticket rips me off for every year I still have to watch the preseason on the internet, I am thinking of hooking a computer to my plasma and watching all the games over the net next year, screw the Sunday ticket! I don't care to watch every freaking game on sunday, just sell me a Forty Niner package or an NFC west package! Not a chance it is all or nothing at 250 bucks a season!

I would so get this if it was possible. The only games I want to watch are 49er games.

Maybe some random local radio station will surprise me by broadcasting the game, as they did with vs. Seahawks in 06 and vs. Bengals in 07. Che belle sopresse--and they won both games!
I'll miss most of the game! I have ASE tests to take tonight. I'm Pi$$ed!
I'll be working for the boss....
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
I can watch it on CW for an hour, then I have to go coach a game tonight.

This will be the 2nd game I'll get to watch on TV. The other game was against the Seahawks (Fox considers Seattle to be "regional" coverage for Alaska). Every other game I've seen was on the NET, which has been a challenge recently.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
not sure how to vote, but I CAN NOT see the game on TV. I'll have to watch on the net. only game I've been able to watch on TV was the Indy game. No NFLN on my cable system.

my bad, fixed the choices to Can see it and Cant see it.

Who's your Cable provider?

TWC, which I believe is the only Cable Provider left that doesn't carry NFLN.

I assume that TWC is Time Warner Cable. That's what we have here in Hawaii and most Niner's games are not televised. BUT ... they're very big on the Hawaii College football team and LOTs and LOTs of POKER. Who the hell cares?

They don't even have a football sports package... I can't believe it!

So I have to mostly rely on the Internet streams ... Sometimes I get it good and others kinda crappy ... OH WELL.

Oh yeah I forgot to add ... I can see most of the 49er's Pre-season games but when it comes to their regular games ... no dice. Go Figure!

[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Nov 12, 2009 at 13:09:46 ]
go to p2p4u.net to watch the game its an online streaming website
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
not sure how to vote, but I CAN NOT see the game on TV. I'll have to watch on the net. only game I've been able to watch on TV was the Indy game. No NFLN on my cable system.

my bad, fixed the choices to Can see it and Cant see it.

Who's your Cable provider?

TWC, which I believe is the only Cable Provider left that doesn't carry NFLN.

I assume that TWC is Time Warner Cable. That's what we have here in Hawaii and most Niner's games are not televised. BUT ... they're very big on the Hawaii College football team and LOTs and LOTs of POKER. Who the hell cares?

They don't even have a football sports package... I can't believe it!

So I have to mostly rely on the Internet streams ... Sometimes I get it good and others kinda crappy ... OH WELL.

Oh yeah I forgot to add ... I can see most of the 49er's Pre-season games but when it comes to their regular games ... no dice. Go Figure!

right there with you man. same scenario here.
Sucks to not be able to watch it!

I get to chose between 2 channels!

I mean,, 2 HD Channels!
Share 49ersWebzone