LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

In no particular order .....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is just me but I want the following things to occur ...

1. Either stop saying how talented Ahmad Brooks is or play him. PERIOD. If he can rush the passer better than Manny or Parys then put him on the field. I dont want to hear how much ability he shows in practice.
2. Use Michael Robinson in the "wildcat" instead of Frank Gore and let him throw the ball or throw the wildcat out of the gameplan. Gore takes the snap and runs right up the middle everytime. I have not seen it work to date its useless.
3. Put Michael Lewis and Mark Roman out of their misery already. These guys dont make plays PERIOD. Get Reggie Smith, Curtis Taylor or Marcus Hudson on the field and tell Mr Goldson we are planning to draft another safety next year if he doesnt start making plays. Its like we are playing with 9 guys on defense the safeties dont make any plays whatsoever.
4. You made an immediate change in the depth chart with Crabs lets do the same for Jason Hill. Enough of Bruce and Josh Morgan looking like they run 5 second 40's out there. Insert Jason Hill and lets see what Brandon Jones can do. At worse Jones can stretch the defense and Alex can get it to him like training camp.
5. Singletary dont tell me we are going to the playoffs this year again because I'd hate to call you a bold face liar. Say we are taking it one game at a time and leave it at that.
6. Someone anyone must step up and be a leader on this team. WE need someone half crazy to challenge players that make continued mistakes. Someone like Brian Dawkins, Ray Lewis, etc etc would not tolerate the same ol same ol we have seen the past 7 years. MAKE A PLAY or sit the bench needs to be our motto.

I'm done ranting bottom line I want to see this team WIN NOW ... fault me if you want but when my 2 year old is hungry she doesnt give a damn how I provide the food she just wants to eat. Well we as fans dont care how we do it but we need to start winning NOW ... I've graduated college(2003), got married(2005), had a child(2007) and relocated and were still losing(2009)!! lmao
I think making the analogy between yourself and a two year old was the most accurate part of your post.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i would also like a 9ers Super Bowl win in the near future, to win the lottery, and be able to quit my job
Manny Lawson has played well since he recovered from his knee injury, I don't understand why any niner fan would want him benched for brooks
I agree, start jason Hill every time he is one the field he makes plays. Imagine if he was on the Colts, he would be a fantasy darling.

Also Put Brooks or anyone else in to rush the passer, Young with 5 seconds had amazing accuracy.
Wow. Amazing powers of deductive reasoning.
I have been saying to let Robinson throw the ball for years now. The guy has never attempted a pass. It just makes me shake my head. Trick plays work and they change games.
Yes, take out Michael Lewis and Mark Roman and put in a 7th round rookie, a career third string special teamer, or a guy with his crotch hanging by a few ligaments.
LOL .. yes I'm actually having fun with the post but I'm quite serious .. I have a strong 49er bias stronger than anyone I know at least but does that mean I have to play blind? I'll be real with you Lawson hasnt been bad but he has not stood out either. When I watch San Fran Justin Smith, P.Willis, hell even Franklin stand out to me but Lawson does not. I notice Spikes more than Manny.

Someone commented on benching Lewis and Roman .. what on god's green earth have they done the last 3 years to warrant starting jobs?
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Yes, take out Michael Lewis and Mark Roman and put in a 7th round rookie, a career third string special teamer, or a guy with his crotch hanging by a few ligaments.

Yep. This is what happens when people don't think before they post...

Originally posted by HessianDud:
I think making the analogy between yourself and a two year old was the most accurate part of your post.

That was just mean. Funny though
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

Yep. This is what happens when people don't think before they post...

At this point I'd rather see anyone compared to Lewis or Roman and I knew exactly what I was posting. If either of them were playing at a high level nobody would be questioning putting in other players ahead of them .. the proof is right there on the field every sunday ...
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Manny Lawson has played well since he recovered from his knee injury, I don't understand why any niner fan would want him benched for brooks

Simply b/c him and Haralson provide 0 pass rush, and they must in order for the defense to be successful. You ever notice that other 3-4 teams have OLB's that can actually rush the passer.
Share 49ersWebzone