LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

a big feud between Sing and Cohn starting

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
did you actually watch this happen?

I did and maybe I have a different definition of big feud than you, but... it's nothing.

This......I actually laughed when I saw it....it really wasn't that big of deal....I like Coach's tact.

Tact? He acted unprofessionally and childish. Lowell will eat this guy up and it will be exactly what we need. The honeymoon is over. The farce will be exposed.
Originally posted by posterX:

I did and maybe I have a different definition of big feud than you, but... it's nothing.

This......I actually laughed when I saw it....it really wasn't that big of deal....I like Coach's tact.

Tact? He acted unprofessionally and childish. Lowell will eat this guy up and it will be exactly what we need. The honeymoon is over. The farce will be exposed.

This is football. Not some sewing circle. I don't need my coach to make sure everybody's feeling aren't hurt.
It was nothing major. I think Sing got a little defensive. Cohn just asked a simple question. Sing better get used to this part of the job and not get so defensive.

Now I do think Cohn took it too personal. Especially with the whole comparing Sing to Tom Cable BS. Thing is now Cohn will be Singletary's thorn in his side when we lose and it won't be pretty next time as they get tired of each other.

ok....to each his own....was Parcells childish with the media when he held press conferences? what about the coach for the patriots..? have you seen there press conferences? Sing is a football coach....he doesn't give a damn about the media....similar to Bill Walsh......It's the team versus the world Baby!!!!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
who the f**k is cohn?

Some douche trying to make a name for himself.

Lowell Cohn is a very opinionated sportswrter for the Press Democrat. Usually negative views.
The guy is a pseudo-journalist and i stopped reading his "articles" sometime last year.

-9fA
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

no i did not watch it happen but from what it sounds on paper, does not sound so friendly if you ask me

well at the end they had to restrain singletary but still I don't think it is anything serious.

check out the vid when you have a chance it's pretty good

Restrain? No, it's on the 49ers NFL page. It was nothing, but no way he had to be restrained. Sing is the type that won't put himself in bad situations.....
Originally posted by Tracy49er:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

no i did not watch it happen but from what it sounds on paper, does not sound so friendly if you ask me

well at the end they had to restrain singletary but still I don't think it is anything serious.

check out the vid when you have a chance it's pretty good

Restrain? No, it's on the 49ers NFL page. It was nothing, but no way he had to be restrained. Sing is the type that won't put himself in bad situations.....

Use your sarcasm meter with Ron

ok....to each his own....was Parcells childish with the media when he held press conferences? what about the coach for the patriots..? have you seen there press conferences? Sing is a football coach....he doesn't give a damn about the media....similar to Bill Walsh......It's the team versus the world Baby!!!!!!!

This guy is neither Bill Walsh or Bill Parcells. This is a guy that can't figure out whether he wants to play a spread offense or run the ball every down. This is a guy that has exhausted every trick in his book already. He's a poor man's 2nd cousin's uncle version of Nolan. I don't even consider him our coach anymore.

[ Edited by posterX on Nov 9, 2009 at 21:22:56 ]
This is being blown out of proportion..it was nothing

This guy is neither Bill Walsh or Bill Parcells. This is a guy that can't figure out whether he wants to play a spread offense or run the ball every down. This is a guy that has exhausted every trick in his book already. He's a poor man's 2nd cousin's uncle version of Nolan. I don't even consider him our coach anymore.

I question if you're even a Niner fan. Poster X???
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

I question if you're even a Niner fan. Poster X???

How dare you question my loyalty. I'm not the one that accepts a crappy product willingly.

Lowell will 'eat this guy up'? You can't be serious. You think Sing gives a damn about this hack? Cohn was trying to get a rise out of him. Now who's being childish again?

The media loves when local teams sink. They can sell more newspapers or whatever that way. What do you think these guys are fans? They're f**king nerds.

You're siding with the media because of your unfounded predetermined bias against our coach.

Comparing Singletary to Nolan is the real "farce". Other than an inherited coaching staff, there is no comparison.
f**k lowell Cohn

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Lowell will 'eat this guy up'? You can't be serious. You think Sing gives a damn about this hack? Cohn was trying to get a rise out of him. Now who's being childish again?

The media loves when local teams sink. They can sell more newspapers or whatever that way. What do you think these guys are fans? They're f**king nerds.

You're siding with the media because of your unfounded predetermined bias against our coach.

Comparing Singletary to Nolan is the real "farce". Other than an inherited coaching staff, there is no comparison.

No, the media loves it when arrogant dudes fail.
Share 49ersWebzone