There are 235 users in the forums

Completely unimpressed by Josh Morgan...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Morgan is a bum like Haralson need to be cut quick!

Haralson is good.

LOL....Ya...don't understand that one either...lol....
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Morgan is a bum like Haralson need to be cut quick!

Haralson is good.

In the UFL maybe not the NFL he has done next to nothing for this team. Gets contract extension then sucks it up and cost us the game he a chump.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
is 40 time must be like 4.9

More like 0 to 40 in 4.9 hours.

~Ceadder
Morgan didn't do that bad.

He did a nice end around

He also got that third down near-first catch before the fourth down run by Gore.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
The BEST WRs in the game have off games. Morgan is no Jerry Rice, so he's expected to have a few bad games like this. Mind you that this is a team loss. Everyone coulda done better

He has an off day every week.

Exactly.

I could forgive a few bad games.....but we are now 8 weeks into the season and he's done NOTHING.

Jason Hill DOUBLED his TD total for the season today.

I'm not a kneejerk kinda guy...I don't turn on a guy very quickly, but I have NEVER understood all the hype on Josh Morgan.

I mean seriously, outside of downfield blocking, can anyone tell me any one thing he does well?

He could catch Ducks pretty well.

~Ceadder
the slowness and unnatural hands he showed last year had niner talk thinking he is the next great 49ers WR

I guess a couple perfect passes that land in his lap while defenders are around him are enough to excite people
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
The BEST WRs in the game have off games. Morgan is no Jerry Rice, so he's expected to have a few bad games like this. Mind you that this is a team loss. Everyone coulda done better

Exactly.

I could forgive a few bad games.....but we are now 8 weeks into the season and he's done NOTHING.

I'm not a kneejerk kinda guy...I don't turn on a guy very quickly, but I have NEVER understood all the hype on Josh Morgan.

I mean seriously, outside of downfield blocking, can anyone tell me any one thing he does well?

0 x 2 = 2?

Originally posted by GEEK:

Exactly.

0 x 2 = 2?

referring to Morgan's TDs = 1

Exactly.

0 x 2 = 2?

I was on his jock all season last year and all TC.

He fell to the 6th cause he is a thug. Wants to be a 'tough guy' in pro football not a ball player. Replay this game and tell me how many times you see him after the play shoving the CBs and LBs of the Titans. He was fist jousting on 3 different occasions and calling for flags when the balls weren't even directed to him.

Exactly.

0 x 2 = 2?

Exactly.

0 x 2 = 2?

Exactly.

0 x 2 = 2?

referring to Morgan's TDs = 1

Correct.
Originally posted by Reckless:
I was on his jock all season last year and all TC.

He fell to the 6th cause he is a thug. Wants to be a 'tough guy' in pro football not a ball player. Replay this game and tell me how many times you see him after the play shoving the CBs and LBs of the Titans. He was fist jousting on 3 different occasions and calling for flags when the balls weren't even directed to him.

Jeez...you even had Vernon in there pulling him out of the crowd.

I just don't see anything redeeming about his performance. Its not just today...most of the team had issues today.

Morgan hasn't really done ANYTHING. Hell, frakin Michael Crabtree has been 3 times the player without TC and 4 weeks of the season.

Thats just sad.
Sucks for Smith. He finally gets back in and then the OL can't protect him to save their lives.

I was astounded how fast the pocket collapsed on him.

*Shrug* Every QB we have is pretty much going to suck forever until we can get an OL or we just play against guys we can actually block.
Share 49ersWebzone