Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by JaaDogg49:
Reading is fundamental... Please don't tell me that you VETERAN Niner fans have become Lobotomized by the mediocre play of the team. Have you guys become the Golden State Warriors West...Shhhhhh

Correct grammar and making sense helps as well. But since you're old and have FORGOTTEN so much more of football than the rest of us, I'll remind you.

Dumba$$, your reference to incorrect grammer is about as a$$ backwards as Raye's offense. If you don't know anything about old cliche's then you should keep your VETERAN comments to yourself. I hope all you guys aren't F%$#en dumb asses on here. But the more i read the more I see that there aint nothing but a bunch of Madden and Fantasy Football dorks on here.

Hmm... Let me clarify. Why don't you re-read what you wrote in this post.

Originally posted by AC49er:
wow can the mods get some type of background check on this noob

Scrub just cuz you waste your time philosophizing on chat boards about football instead of actually watching it doesn't make you a Vet. I have probably forgotten more football then your a$$ knows

"I have probably forgotten more football then your a$$ knows"

First of all, you seem angry, and I was not attacking you in any way I was just confused in your insult to this board because it did not make any sense. And this second part about being a "dumba$$" and a "fantasy football dork" is completely unnecessary. Hahaha we all know everyone on here is already that! Hell, most of the male population is a fantasy football "dork." Take a breather man.

Oh and about my correction on grammar being "a$$ backward as Raye's offense" the word forgotten in that sentence is confusing. Also, the word is "than" not "then" in that use.

Now that you have dazzled us (me not so much) with your grammatical acumen, why don't you try dropping some real football knowledge.

I'm sorry have you? Pretty sure you've only thrown insults? I wasn't trying to dazzle anyone I was just telling you the facts. You come in here guns blazing insulting everyone. And in this thread, I stated my position against the idea of MOVING this franchise. No. Absolutely not. New stadium? Yes. New GM? Definitely. New management? Please.

I'm sorry have you? That would be a sentence fragment!? Also try droppin a comma after "I'm sorry"...reads better. Aside from that would you agree that Sing and Raye should be replaced after this season. Especially with all the HOF coaching talent floating around these days?

OooHO zinger! lol. You caught me. No I don't think Singletary should be fired. Raye, f**k him. We need a GM and an OC. Period. Our O-Line is the worst in the NFL, so that should be priority. But as far as moving this f**king team, that makes me

Thought you might like that!!!! Glad we agree, and moving the team any farther then Santa Clara is crazy.

When I'm not in school my permanent home is San Jose. I'd love to see the 9rs in a new Santa Clara stadium.