LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

hate to say it, but?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Getting rid of the YORKIES may not be as bad as some think. Currently we are on a 10 YEARS REBUILD that will probably evolve into 15 or 20. There is no hope in sight for this team believe me.

A real winner for an owner with an expansion team may not be all bad.

oh yea? gimme a f**king break.

if we don't draft an O-Line this draft or get a good OT or OG in the offseason, then we can be mad at management. at least Jed York wants to win -- John York was an absolute moron. For now this is the team we have and we have to be supportive even if it's frustrating. There's still half the season to go. We're NOT 0-8 even tho it feels like it after a loss like today.

What has Jed York done that would make you think that he isn't an inbred moron??

He's part of the process. It's his, what, second year? He's still new to it too. In his interviews it seems as if he has the want to win and wants to hire people who want to win also, whereas John would just have a "i could give a f**k" air about him. Also, he is on the field, he has relationships with the players. I'm not defending him but I'm saying he at least seems like he wants to win. I never once said he wasn't a moron and only time will tell on that verdict. All I'm saying if you're gonna say go move the team, then you have failed terribly as a fan. Who would WANT their team to MOVE AWAY?! Jesus christ.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by vaniner757:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
nope no meltdown its just the fact that we suck

Then go and root for a team that doesn't suck.

-9fA

no i will always be a fan no matter what if the move or not.. and the only reason i did this post is bcuz we can't get a new staduim in san fran but they got the yes for one in LA. doesn't that seem odd to you. correct me if i'm wrong.

They do need to get a damn stadium built. That was how Brooklyn lost the Dodgers.

The Yorks need to sell the team to Steve Young or Larry Ellison...right now

NOPE JUST GIVE IT TO EDDIE D. FOR FREE

Getting rid of the YORKIES may not be as bad as some think. Currently we are on a 10 YEARS REBUILD that will probably evolve into 15 or 20. There is no hope in sight for this team believe me.

if we don't draft an O-Line this draft or get a good OT or OG in the offseason, then we can be mad at management. at least Jed York wants to win -- John York was an absolute moron. For now this is the team we have and we have to be supportive even if it's frustrating. There's still half the season to go. We're NOT 0-8 even tho it feels like it after a loss like today.

What has Jed York done that would make you think that he isn't an inbred moron??

He's part of the process. It's his, what, second year? He's still new to it too. In his interviews it seems as if he has the want to win and wants to hire people who want to win also, whereas John would just have a "i could give a f**k" air about him. Also, he is on the field, he has relationships with the players. I'm not defending him but I'm saying he at least seems like he wants to win. I never once said he wasn't a moron and only time will tell on that verdict. All I'm saying if you're gonna say go move the team, then you have failed terribly as a fan. Who would WANT their team to MOVE AWAY?! Jesus christ.

I am not saying MOVE it...I am saying SELL it, instead of giving up the team to your naive, stupid 27-year-old son who is using this team as a toy and does not care if we win...otherwise, we would have gotten some free agents this year...who did we get some broken down old guy with a back problem and a reject receiver...
  • flow
  • Veteran
sorry bud i got the master key no lock

I am not saying MOVE it...I am saying SELL it, instead of giving up the team to your naive, stupid 27-year-old son who is using this team as a toy and does not care if we win...otherwise, we would have gotten some free agents this year...who did we get some broken down old guy with a back problem and a reject receiver...

To date, the York family has been a disastor for the Niners and their fans. I really have a fear that their coup de gras will be to move the team to Los Angeles. It makes me freakin sick to even think about it!

I agree. McDumbf**k makes no aggressive moves. But I was talking to the OP. He's saying we should move. Sell it to someone that cares -- okay. Get a new stadium around SF -- okay. But MOVE?! Or hire a GM that knows football ala Tuna in Miami. Holmgren, Shannahan, Turner. Whatever it takes. We need an O-Line and a football-minded personnel scout/gm/drafter/fa signer lol
lets say they do move the team what would they call them. and if they do would you still be a fan

I agree. McDumbf**k makes no aggressive moves. But I was talking to the OP. He's saying we should move. Sell it to someone that cares -- okay. Get a new stadium around SF -- okay. But MOVE?! Or hire a GM that knows football ala Tuna in Miami. Holmgren, Shannahan, Turner. Whatever it takes. We need an O-Line and a football-minded personnel scout/gm/drafter/fa signer lol

The Dorks will never let anyone with a brain in their organization; they are cheap and stupid...
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
nope no meltdown its just the fact that we suck

Then go and root for a team that doesn't suck.

-9fA

no i will always be a fan no matter what if the move or not.. and the only reason i did this post is bcuz we can't get a new staduim in san fran but they got the yes for one in LA. doesn't that seem odd to you. correct me if i'm wrong.

They do need to get a damn stadium built. That was how Brooklyn lost the Dodgers.

The Yorks need to sell the team to Steve Young or Larry Ellison...right now

NOPE JUST GIVE IT TO EDDIE D. FOR FREE

Eddie played a large part in bringing this about. He got himself run out of the league. Plus, the league is much different now than it was when he operated. There is now a salary cap. We saw what happened to the Niners in the late 90s and early 00s when the implications of Eddie's old way of doing things and the reality of the new way collided.

Debartolo had the gigantic stroke of luck in hiring Bill Walsh and he was willing to bankroll championships. For both those things I am very grateful. But I believe that Debartolo hastened the departure of Walsh with his unreasonable expectations each season (heads rolled if Super Bowls weren't won) and laid the seeds of their decline when he turned the keys over to Carmen Policy.

[ Edited by BHulman on Nov 8, 2009 at 18:35:55 ]

lets say they do move the team what would they call them. and if they do would you still be a fan

No. I am a fan of the San Francisco 49ers.

The Dorks will never let anyone with a brain in their organization; they are cheap and stupid...

That's so frustrating.. If we don't go out and get offensive line, whether by FA or the draft, I don't know how I'm going to take the 2010 season.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Wow. Talk about zone meltdown.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Wow. Talk about zone meltdown.

I am not sure this is as complete a melt down as what occurred on the field today. I have been a fan since i was a kid back in the late 70's. Call us spoiled fans but seriously how much longer is this "REBUILDING" going to take. we have no character and that has been the case since Garcia was shown the door. Say what you want but we are 1 game better then the Raiders. What are we suppose to do, endure another rough start just to finish strong and get our hopes up for next year. First the problem was that talent was lacking. Now we are simply getting out coached. Games that "we should have won" still show up as L's in the W-L record and if we think we can go to the playoffs even in this weak a$$ division then we are mistaken. Good teams win at home, beat teams they should and win some of the close ones. From week to week we do none of those things. One week we run no matter what, next week we pass when we should run. Raye is horrible and I don't understand why he was allowed to be in charge of our offense. I like Sings heart and fire but we need X's and O's guys. bring in Shanahan and let him bring us back to respectablity. Til then
Share 49ersWebzone