LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

hate to say it, but?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by vaniner757:
nope no meltdown its just the fact that we suck

Then go and root for a team that doesn't suck.

-9fA

This
they have no direction. thers no more gold here its time to move on

This.

Sorry to say it.

So they should move the team? It is not the owner, the organization, the coaches or the players fault? It is the fault of the city of San Francisco? Partner, some day the Niners will be good again.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Getting rid of the YORKIES may not be as bad as some think. Currently we are on a 10 YEARS REBUILD that will probably evolve into 15 or 20. There is no hope in sight for this team believe me.

A real winner for an owner with an expansion team may not be all bad.

oh yea? gimme a f**king break.

if we don't draft an O-Line this draft or get a good OT or OG in the offseason, then we can be mad at management. at least Jed York wants to win -- John York was an absolute moron. For now this is the team we have and we have to be supportive even if it's frustrating. There's still half the season to go. We're NOT 0-8 even tho it feels like it after a loss like today.
Shut up.

We are all just being tested right now. We will again be great sometime.

-9fA

no i will always be a fan no matter what if the move or not.. and the only reason i did this post is bcuz we can't get a new staduim in san fran but they got the yes for one in LA. doesn't that seem odd to you. correct me if i'm wrong.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Getting rid of the YORKIES may not be as bad as some think. Currently we are on a 10 YEARS REBUILD that will probably evolve into 15 or 20. There is no hope in sight for this team believe me.

if we don't draft an O-Line this draft or get a good OT or OG in the offseason, then we can be mad at management. at least Jed York wants to win -- John York was an absolute moron. For now this is the team we have and we have to be supportive even if it's frustrating. There's still half the season to go. We're NOT 0-8 even tho it feels like it after a loss like today.

What has Jed York done that would make you think that he isn't an inbred moron??
Originally posted by jonomax:
Shut up.

That's what the YORKIES want you to believe so you keep buying tickets and merchandise.

They should move the Cubs as well. How about moving the University of Michigan or Notre Dame? They seemed to be played out in their locales.

Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

What has Jed York done that would make you think that he isn't an inbred moron??

Originally posted by jonomax:
Shut up.

i really hope so.

-9fA

no i will always be a fan no matter what if the move or not.. and the only reason i did this post is bcuz we can't get a new staduim in san fran but they got the yes for one in LA. doesn't that seem odd to you. correct me if i'm wrong.

They do need to get a damn stadium built. That was how Brooklyn lost the Dodgers.
Originally posted by BHulman:
They should move the Cubs as well. How about moving the University of Michigan or Notre Dame? They seemed to be played out in their locales.

they choose to play football not to get a education
Originally posted by BHulman:

-9fA

They do need to get a damn stadium built. That was how Brooklyn lost the Dodgers.

The Yorks need to sell the team to Steve Young or Larry Ellison...right now

[ Edited by Bobbi9698 on Nov 8, 2009 at 18:17:48 ]
Share 49ersWebzone