LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

I dont know about you guys...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Come on doubters. We are facing Vince Young, he is just a quicker version of Jamarcus Russell. Two of those 3 loses came on the road to Super Bowl contenders!
The third loss was against a legitimate play-off team and that was before the rebirth
of "Alex the Great", this should be in the bag for us by halftime. I am expecting something similar to the beat down we gave the Lambs. This is not the Titans of last year, they are 1-6, not 13-3. The schedule is on a nine game weak stretch, 7-2 is doable in the final 9 games.

[ Edited by BobS on Nov 7, 2009 at 03:29:35 ]
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Alex over 300+
Gore over 100+

Would make my whole week.....

A win

would make my whole week.....

It would make my whole week until Thursday. Remember we got a short week for the bears.

i just jizzed at the thought of 2 wins in 5 days.
OMG me too! We just jizzed at the same time

This will be an interesting game. The Niners need a win, Smith needs to do well to settle his position, the offensive philosophy is in question and the Bears are only a few days away with not much opportunity to change anything.

And, Raye already said he will not change anything. We can hope that is itself a misdirection play, but probably it isn't.

It could determine the season and if Sing/Raye are back next year.

Big game.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by BobS:
I think I need to see at least a 21 point beat down to feel good about the play-off chances.

Boy, are you setting yourself up for massive disappointment.

This is the 49ers my friend. We've lost three of our past four games. Our starting QB who led us to three wins is now on the bench. The left tackle is out -- for God knows how long.

The defense is no longer playing effectively as it did earlier in the season for whatever reason.

Optimism? No. Pumped? No. Fearful? Very

If we don't win this game -- watch the 49ers begin a very painful spiral to yet another losing season. I hope to God it doesn't happen. But I am anything but pumped for this game.

that sucks for you

seriously man
I am pumped... I haven't been to a game since ATL.. sheesh! I am hoping AS lights up the titans and shows us who he really is, and I really hope I am wrong in my judgement that he may never succeed in the NFL... I probably won't sleep very much tonight at all... in my book, he is 0-1, waiting to finish strong at 9-1 for rest of the season! FAT CHANCE! I know, but I can still be optimistic.. *pours another glass of pinot*.... GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by BobS:
I think I need to see at least a 21 point beat down to feel good about the play-off chances.

Boy, are you setting yourself up for massive disappointment.

This is the 49ers my friend. We've lost three of our past four games. Our starting QB who led us to three wins is now on the bench. The left tackle is out -- for God knows how long.

The defense is no longer playing effectively as it did earlier in the season for whatever reason.

Optimism? No. Pumped? No. Fearful? Very

If we don't win this game -- watch the 49ers begin a very painful spiral to yet another losing season. I hope to God it doesn't happen. But I am anything but pumped for this game.

Smoke something and calm down, billbird. You sound like a raving loon.
Share 49ersWebzone