There are 176 users in the forums

**Update** Staley out 6 weeks Clements out 6-8 weeks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That’s bad news about Staley, but it could have been much, much worse. Two weeks will go by fast and Sims did look pretty good out there against the Colts. As for Clements, I suspect that there's a good chance he will not be here next year unless he's willing to take a pay cut, so maybe this is a little bit of development time for next season. However you look at it, CB doesn't seem to be a weakness right now on the team with Spencer, Brown, and Bly. By the way, that deflected pass by Spencer which prevented the TD was just absolutely a thing of beauty. I re-TiVoed that play probably at least ten times.
  • TFSP
Just like Ronnie Lott, Nate will be a better FS than a corner. Especially at this stage of his career. I say he spends the rest of the season scouting like he's a FS, and take a pay cut. He could be a force that other teams have to prepare for, or at least develop a reputation for a hard hitter and make other wrs look for him when catching the ball. Lets not forget he brings the hat.

Originally posted by fzrdave:
That’s bad news about Staley, but it could have been much, much worse. Two weeks will go by fast and Sims did look pretty good out there against the Colts. As for Clements, I suspect that there's a good chance he will not be here next year unless he's willing to take a pay cut, so maybe this is a little bit of development time for next season. However you look at it, CB doesn't seem to be a weakness right now on the team with Spencer, Brown, and Bly. By the way, that deflected pass by Spencer which prevented the TD was just absolutely a thing of beauty. I re-TiVoed that play probably at least ten times.

Everytime someone brings up Spencer, I get happy! That play was "lockdown" material!

Go Spencer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MM just reported on KNBR - Clements out for 6-8 weeks, and Staley out 6 weeks.
Just heard Maiocco on KNBR:

Staley out 6 weeks

Clements out 6-8 weeks

Reggie Wayne had a career day yesterday
Originally posted by verb1der:

I heard him too . . . .
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I heard him too . . . .

this hurts!

I heard him too . . . .

this hurts!

Staley being out hurts, Clements being out is more of an annoyance
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Eric Green and Alex Boone c'mon down!!!!

Originally posted by BigRon:

I heard him too . . . .

this hurts!

I'm just glad MM did not utter the words "out for the season".
Season over.
Originally posted by BigRon:

I heard him too . . . .

this hurts!

I'm just glad MM did not utter the words "out for the season".

I agree. I hope Boone can show himself more than capable.
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................................................................................................................FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's pretty much a season ender.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone