LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

The Time is now!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mrbadd1
  • Info N/A
Excuses are over! With our schedule coming up (Ten, Chi, @GB, Jac, and @Sea) we need to win now! Need all 5 of these games if we are a legit team. If we don't then Sings and Scot Mac has failed us, yet again.
The time has come
To say fair's fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share
The time has come
A fact's a fact
It belongs to them (The Cards)
Let's give it back (The NFC West Crown)

How can we dance when the "division" is turning
How do we sleep while "Raye's gameplan" is burning
How can we "quit" when "Franks legs are are churning"
How do we sleep while our "playoff hopes" are burning
We still don't know how to win. Play with effort, yes. Win? No.
Originally posted by mrbadd1:
Excuses are over! With our schedule coming up (Ten, Chi, @GB, Jac, and @Sea) we need to win now! Need all 5 of these games if we are a legit team. If we don't then Sings and Scot Mac has failed us, yet again.

we don't have to win all 5....I think if we can win 4 of these games which I firmly believe we will we'll be fine. This team will win 9 or 10 games, we have lost 2 very close games against great NFL teams thus far in Minnesota and Indy. No shame in losing those 2 games, we would have beat Houston had Smith started and the Atl game is our only embarassing loss.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by mrbadd1:

we don't have to win all 5....I think if we can win 4 of these games which I firmly believe we will we'll be fine. This team will win 9 or 10 games, we have lost 2 very close games against great NFL teams thus far in Minnesota and Indy. No shame in losing those 2 games, we would have beat Houston had Smith started and the Atl game is our only embarassing loss.

we have to win all 5

but lets take it one game at a time
I said this last week the only remaining games I saw us losing was against the colts and eagles we will finish 11-5 and win the west
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I said this last week the only remaining games I saw us losing was against the colts and eagles we will finish 11-5 and win the west

Dude, I hope you are right on the money with this prediction.. It's bittersweet watching the Niners.. We have been losing, yet show that we "could" win in most of the games we lost.. Freakin' hurts how our defense played outstanding today and we end up losing anyway..
The Niners have way too much talent to keep losing like this. The time is now...... If the offense can rise to the same level as the defense, we can salvage this season and make the playoffs..... LETS GO!!!!

• Adman
  • Veteran
Playing in Green Bay is not going to be an easy win.
GB will be tough they always seems to f*** us over...but the eagles are gonna be tough but the biggest game we've had in a long time will be the monday night matchup with us and the tards
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

This would be sick.
I think @Green Bay and @Philadelphia are the toughest games left on the schedule, and the way the league is this year I wouldn't be shocked if we won one/both of them. If we keep playing like we did today on defense and continue to adjust offensively and I think 10-6 record is VERY attainable, if not expected.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
The Niners have way too much talent to keep losing like this. The time is now...... If the offense can rise to the same level as the defense, we can salvage this season and make the playoffs..... LETS GO!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone