There are 197 users in the forums

Official Jimmy Raye WTF thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jimmy Raye should now be referred to as Jimmy Raytard.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Jimmy Raye should now be referred to as Jimmy Raytard.

i think he loses the 1st name and just adopts raytard as his official name
I like this kind of party.

Great thread. We should merge all the Jimmy Raye into this one because this is exactly what we say to each other every Sunday when certain plays are called
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Let's not forget the Vikings game which we had a chance to ice the clock and WIN the freaking game with a first down, and Raye chose to run it up the gut 3 times. Hm, lemme see... Go for the win or give the ball back to Favre with more than a minute left on the clock?

WTF JIMMY
  • nooj
  • Veteran
I had to bump this thread. I am happy with our win, but once again Jimmy Raye's play-calling almost lost this for us.

Am I alone on this?

Jimmy Raye cannot finish a game, period.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nooj:
I had to bump this thread. I am happy with our win, but once again Jimmy Raye's play-calling almost lost this for us.

Am I alone on this?

Jimmy Raye cannot finish a game, period.

One of the worst called games I've seen out of him. He got lucky a couple times. Then he started to run the clock out in the 3rd quarter again.

Man, this guy better call a flawless game next week.
He even has three extra days to prepare so there better be some improvements.
even though it worked, it was like watching a game of madden, when he called 4 straight shotgun draws.

ANd what the f**k, why do we always have a promising drive or two in the 3rd or 4th just end horribly with penalties, or runs for losses of yards.
How many times do we come out flat after having the lead in the first half? It's like the entire offense shuts down.
Is it the play calling or is it the execution? I think it's a little of both.

• Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Good point but in my opinion I can't believe the offence don't stand in that huddle and say WTF? They aren't stupid. They were selected for being standouts in college. They must see this as a complete waste of their skills.

The playcalling lacks any imagination. Everyone knows the play where Morgan goes in motion, stops behind our TE and its always a run for a loss or no gain. On 3rd and long he will always throw a pass to a WR for less than the yardage needed to convert and hope the WR get yac. When Norris is in, its also a guaranteed run.
Jimmy Raye works between plays and moonlights during plays.

What does he do during plays you ask:

Originally posted by mitpdub:

The playcalling lacks any imagination. Everyone knows the play where Morgan goes in motion, stops behind our TE and its always a run for a loss or no gain. On 3rd and long he will always throw a pass to a WR for less than the yardage needed to convert and hope the WR get yac. When Norris is in, its also a guaranteed run.

i hate when Morgan does that!!!!!
its so f**king obvious. you see all 11 defenders in the box.
like hello Jimmy WTF, play action that s**t!!!!
5 int's and we only get a touchdown and a fg total....wtf?
Share 49ersWebzone