There are 216 users in the forums

If Singeltary holds people accountable then Raye must go.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sorry but I disagree! Bill walsh would suck with this OL. Snyder SUCKS and Chilo looks Kwame-esk....dumbass! Raye is fine! We need to get rid of Foerster and get a OL coach that does NOT teach patty cake blocking
Yeah let's fire our OC midseason.

Seriously.
Well I don't know about firing, but if anybody else heard it, I've never heard the announcers say over and over again about puttin smith in the spread where he can make plays, more often than today
Originally posted by franchise253:
Right off the bat he benched JTO.

Sent VD to the showers.

Benched Hill for Smith.

Why? Because these moves had to happen.

If Raye isn't gone, then Singletary is signing off his own death sentence.

need to fire OL coach too !
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Sorry but I disagree! Bill walsh would suck with this OL. Snyder SUCKS and Chilo looks Kwame-esk....dumbass! Raye is fine! We need to get rid of Foerster and get a OL coach that does NOT teach patty cake blocking

As bad as it could have been, the line gave Alex time today and the right side proved to be the weak point once again. But I digress, something needs to happen with the OL as it has been piss poor for the better part of 6 seasons.

One pleasant surprise was how well Sims played - who saw that?
Rate needs to go and we need to run the two minute drill the whole game. Also Bruce needs to be cut.
It's not just Raye.

It's stupid penalties (VD and Morgan), dropped passes (Bruce), untimely fumbles (Crabtree), poor coverage (safeties), poor play-calling (Raye), poor clock management (Alex, Raye, Sing?), sub-par drafting (Scot), or simply our inept ownership, this organization only knows how to do ONE thing well; LOSE.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
It's not just Raye.

It's stupid penalties (VD and Morgan), dropped passes (Bruce), untimely fumbles (Crabtree), poor coverage (safeties), poor play-calling (Raye), poor clock management (Alex, Raye, Sing?), sub-par drafting (Scot), or simply our inept ownership, this organization only knows how to do ONE thing well; LOSE.

It's called grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory. We're great at it
Too bad Raye is Singletary's homedog.
Originally posted by horsecore:

As bad as it could have been, the line gave Alex time today and the right side proved to be the weak point once again. But I digress, something needs to happen with the OL as it has been piss poor for the better part of 6 seasons.

The thing is, when we are ahead, we have to take the game by the throat because the defense is still scared of our run game, so the DL is trying to cover the run and pass. When we're down, even by 4, our run game getting 1 yard per carry is not working out so the Colts DL could just put their heads down and pressure our weak OL.

It's a circle that could be broken if Raye/ Singletary wouldn't be such pussies.

Jimmy,

What the hell are you doing? Who taught you to call plays? What the F happened to Vernon? Every team in the league knows how to utilize their Tight End how come we don't?

Your Boss
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by horsecore:

The thing is, when we are ahead, we have to take the game by the throat because the defense is still scared of our run game, so the DL is trying to cover the run and pass. When we're down, even by 4, our run game getting 1 yard per carry is not working out so the Colts DL could just put their heads down and pressure our weak OL.

It's a circle that could be broken if Raye/ Singletary wouldn't be such pussies.

I know it man and nothing drives me crazier. That's what frustrates me about games like this - why do they seem to play scared? Go for the kill!
Originally posted by CheapThrill:
Jimmy,

What the hell are you doing? Who taught you to call plays? What the F happened to Vernon? Every team in the league knows how to utilize their Tight End how come we don't?

Your Boss

Yeah, our OC has no idea how to use the TE. That's why our TE leads the NFL in touchdowns.

Originally posted by aman49:
Jimmy,

Your Boss

Yeah, our OC has no idea how to use the TE. That's why our TE leads the NFL in touchdowns.

Listen sure he is leading in TD's but what about the sustained drives? What about controlling drives so the defense isn't tired? How many catches did he have today to keep a drive alive?
Originally posted by aman49:
Jimmy,

Your Boss

He really doesn't. Smith does however.
Share 49ersWebzone