There are 214 users in the forums

Crabtree's 1st 49er start video

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Enjoy.
[ Edited by ObePwnD on Oct 28, 2009 at 9:04 PM ]
thanks Obe. You happy we're finally gonna get to watch a game on TV??? I can't wait!
bravo to the rookie!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
thanks Obe. You happy we're finally gonna get to watch a game on TV??? I can't wait!

you didn't get to watch the one vs minn? i saw that one in hd
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Got Direct TV bro. I'm watching regardless.
You're welcome, Obe.
Hopefully this weekend we get to see some RAC yards. It's been a long time since this team even kept track of it.
crabtree is legit. smith made really good throws
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You're welcome, Obe.

Hahaha. On the late freight once again.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Hopefully this weekend we get to see some RAC yards. It's been a long time since this team even kept track of it.

I want to see what he can do in space. Maybe a quick slant like Morgan got in the Texan game.

Good Job on Crabtree!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Good Job on Crabtree!

Hey BuZz, what did you think of that play that got called back? He made a nice catch and then a couple moves before going down.
Thanks a bunch bro. So different to see the catches rather than just hearing it on the net..

Let's hope so much more to come!!

NINERS!!!!
Good Job on Crabtree!

Hey BuZz, what did you think of that play that got called back? He made a nice catch and then a couple moves before going down.

i think, Crabtree is very good talent a WR because he can move with tricks to CB's mind or cofused it when he made a nice catch. He had fives catch and 56 yards that his first rookie a game! I think, Crabtree can help to alex smith make better a qb! Thanks Crabtree
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 28, 2009 at 10:06 PM ]
Good Job on Crabtree!

i think, Crabtree is very good talent a WR because he can move with tricks to CB's mind or cofused it when he made a nice catch. He had fives catch and 59 yards that his first rookie a game! I think, Crabtree can help to alex smith make better a qb! Thanks Crabtree

i agree Crabs could make Smith a stud in this league very soon -interwebz gangsta
Share 49ersWebzone