There are 140 users in the forums

Let's say we do beat the Colts...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's a sure beat down by the Colt...I'll do some fishing on Sunday instead
Originally posted by Reckless:
41-0. We get hammered.

oh come on.. we'll at least get 10 points. Probably 17.
i am loving this unfaithfulness and negativity
I dont see us winning but i dont think we are gonna get killed like most of you think
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Well,....that would REALLY boost are hopes......
Do you guys remember when Smith and the niners played the colts a couple of years ago? Manning is gonna see a way different Smith this sun and if we win hell he might even praise him at the end of the game.
  • ZRF80
Look at all the "any given Sunday" hype splattered across this thread ! Wake up people. Not only are we playing an undefeated Superbowl contender, but we're starting Alex Smith.

This game is over before it even begins........
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Reckless:
41-0. We get hammered.

41-3

51-3
Originally posted by teeohh:
I have a good feeling about this game!

I mean...Did you have a bad feeling about Houston??? We will be down 14-0 or 17-3 after the first quarter. How do you feel about that?
We won't get blown out 51-3 but we won't win either. We haven't shown that we can run the ball or stop a pass rush. We'll get 14 or 17 points and they'll get around 30. Anyone who seriously thinks we will win should please not bet on the game and maybe using the money saved for a bit of therapy.

The 49ers will lose, and lose badly. Alex Smith and his confidence will take a beating. Hopefully Smith's shoulder is intact.
48-6

Niners
s**t man I can't take three losses in a row. The past three have all been the same. We start out pretty good then we lose a crap load of games.
I swore after the way I saw our team playing the first four weeks I was sure it had changed. If we could just run the ball it would be so different.
seriously, we need a new oline It's been garbage for yrs and I'm tired of all the excuses for them
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Oct 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
s**t man I can't take three losses in a row. The past three have all been the same. We start out pretty good then we lose a crap load of games.
I swore after the way I saw our team playing the first four weeks I was sure it had changed. If we could just run the ball it would be so different.
seriously, we need a new oline It's been garbage for yrs and I'm tired of all the excuses for them

exactly why I always encourage fellow zoners to temper their expectations. We really did not do much this off season......so there was no realistic reason to expect much of a change.

And I also try to warn zoners about using divisional games as measuring sticks.

But when this place gets up in a frenzy...there is no talking sense....then WHAM....Arizona is back in 1st

I expected 7-9....Niners are on pace.
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

exactly why I always encourage fellow zoners to temper their expectations. We really did not do much this off season......so there was no realistic reason to expect much of a change.

And I also try to warn zoners about using divisional games as measuring sticks.

But when this place gets up in a frenzy...there is no talking sense....then WHAM....Arizona is back in 1st

I expected 7-9....Niners are on pace.

Yea. It makes me mad that after all these yrs we only have two guys that we can really call starters on our entire oline. staley and heitman are the only ones that can start in the nfl. we have no guards and only one tackle. wtf has happened lol. damn we need to clean the damn house with oline.
Share 49ersWebzone