There are 230 users in the forums

Chilo is the new Kwame

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Chilo is the new Kwame

No the guy just needs to step up his play.
Originally posted by jrg:
Epic Fail.

Couldn't agree more.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Good lord.

I will admit that Chilo has been playing like absolute crap. But c'mon. He is barley approaching 16 starts in his career and has shown flashes of being pretty good. I think it would be wise to de-activate him for a week and just let our o-line coach work on him. Maybe watching from the sidelines for a week will get a fire burning in him and make him play better.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
In honor of the Draft Class of 2008, I present to you:

Cheers.

Balmer- Doing exactly what you want out of a 3-4 Lineman. Getting better everyweek.
Rachal- Showed he can be a very good, has hit a rut and needs to get out of it. Lack of confidence not talent.
Smith- Growing, was a very raw rookie and wouldn't get paying time if healthy anyways. Will play a big role in the future.
Wallace- Another raw talent that is behind above average center and an experienced back-up in Baas. Most drafts shouldn't see extensive playing time till the 3rd to 4th year beside your top picks which Rachal and Kentwan have.
  • dj43
This kid is a very young player. He has a lot of ability but is in a rut right now. He has had some good games last year but for some reason just isn't making the right reads, which puts him in bad angles to make blocks.

I think he needs to sit for a couple of games to settle in a bit and then get back in the game. He has too much talent to consider him a failure at this point.

I am more concerned about the OL coaching in general. With the exception of Heitmann, the same guys are making the same mistakes. A good position coach should have them playing better than they are, Rachal included.
We could have had Jackson!

Enough said...
Share 49ersWebzone