SEA @ ARI
ARI @ STL
ARI @ TEN
MIN @ ARI
ARI @ SF
ARI @ DET
STL @ ARI
GB @ ARI

They play 2 more teams out of 10 games with a winning record.
Originally posted by wolfpack219:
Arizona's future schedule doesn't look that rough either.

We have the exact same schedule they do except for 2 games so we will eventually play the same crappy teams they will even if we loose to the colts eventually the cards will loose to them too the division will come down to the monday nighter at the stick.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
still 10 games to go people.

Yeah but look at Arizona's last 10 games:

CAR @ ARI
ARI @ CHI
SEA @ ARI
ARI @ STL
ARI @ TEN
MIN @ ARI
ARI @ SF
ARI @ DET
STL @ ARI
GB @ ARI

They play 2 more teams out of 10 games with a winning record.

fck singletary please save our season.
Originally posted by teeohh:
hindsight i know, but hill should have been benched against the falcons

even with Hill benched we still wouldn't have won that game, our defense and ST played bad.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

We have the exact same schedule they do except for 2 games so we will eventually play the same crappy teams they will even if we loose to the colts eventually the cards will loose to them too the division will come down to the monday nighter at the stick.

you forget one major thing. They are winning games now and we are now in a slump.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by teeohh:
hindsight i know, but hill should have been benched against the falcons

even with Hill benched we still wouldn't have won that game, our defense and ST played bad.

We might have won this one though.
I think we finish 9-7 but I don't know if thats good enough now that Zona has been on a roll.

one of those other 6 wins is going to come against Ari i think, they will possibly go 9-7 also but i don't see them doing better than that. we would then have the tie breaker.
  • DenverNiner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

We do have mostly the same schedule---but AZ already beat the Texans 2 weeks ago. AZ lost to the Colts, but so might we. And instead of playing the Falcons where we got torched, AZ gets to play Carolina next week, a surefire easy win. It may be long over before it ever gets back to us playing AZ at the stick.
Originally posted by matt49er:
I think we finish 9-7 but I don't know if thats good enough now that Zona has been on a roll.

one of those other 6 wins is going to come against Ari i think, they will possibly go 9-7 also but i don't see them doing better than that. we would then have the tie breaker.

You don't see them doing better? They might possibly lose to us, GB, and Min, but I don't see anyone else.
  • DenverNiner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by matt49er:

You don't see them doing better? They might possibly lose to us, GB, and Min, but I don't see anyone else.

I absolutely agree with this assessment.....that would give them an 11-5 record. No way are we going to match that with our remaining schedule. Maybe a wildcard berth, but that would be knocking out either Atlanta who we lost to or GB. Still hoping for the best.

Looking down the stretch at the Cards schedule, there's no way in h*(( that we can take the division with a 9-7 season.
  • DenverNiner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by mississippi_sam:

Looking down the stretch at the Cards schedule, there's no way in h*(( that we can take the division with a 9-7 season.

What makes it even more bitter is that 9-7 is what AZ won the west with last season.

Hey at least Carolina lost today. One step closer to a top ten pick.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wild Card!!!!!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wild Card!!!!!

You can facepalm, but that seems like our best shot. Maybe with some luck we can grab the 6th seed.
Originally posted by DenverNiner:
Originally posted by mississippi_sam:

What makes it even more bitter is that 9-7 is what AZ won the west with last season.

Hey at least Carolina lost today. One step closer to a top ten pick.

Yeah but we all need to root for Carolina to win next week.
Share 49ersWebzone