There are 158 users in the forums

Arizona now a game up on us :(

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Looks like AZ is going to win and now we are no longer in first. Damn!
I gotta give AZ props, they're doing what they need to do, and that's getting W's.

Niners vs Colts is going to be crucial.
That's ok, we'll kick their ass again when they come to Candlestick.
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Arizona's future schedule doesn't look that rough either.
next week, they'll be 2 games ahead. We got Indy, they have carolina.
Should we start Nate Davis? Are we going to die or go to jail?
I think we finish 9-7 but I don't know if thats good enough now that Zona has been on a roll.
Wild Card!!!!!
Originally posted by Black59Razor:

after Smith throws 3 TDs in a half, you want to already give up on him and ask for Davis?
still 10 games to go people.

f**k Favre!!
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:

after Smith throws 3 TDs in a half, you want to already give up on him and ask for Davis?

But it's Nate freaking Davis! And it's like the SECOND QUARTER OF THE SEASON!! If you aren't panicking...then who is?
f**k for us losing again. we need to stop having these mid season lapses. we need to turn it around next week. it gets worse every week until we play like we are capable of. fire under our asses now that the cards are playing lights out. well see how this season plays out. god i hope for the best
hindsight i know, but hill should have been benched against the falcons
we go with A. Smith for the of the remainder of the season to see if Alex can be the guy or not...

if Alex doesn't live up to their expectations.....i'm sure Singletary will put in Nate Davis in the last few games of the season to start developing him...
Share 49ersWebzone