LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Crabtree was amazingly impressive in his debut.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Played better than I even thought he would. The kid has "it", he is going to be a star. Reminds me of Michael Irvin going up and catching the football and also a similar build as Irvin with long arms.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
He is gonna be a definite 1000+ yard and 8+TD receiver for a long time
The real deal
Originally posted by djfullshred:
The real deal

Like Hollyfield in his prime?

Originally posted by Slash49:
5 Catches for 56 yards ain't bad for a rookie and a rookie who just signed 2 weeks ago and thrown into the starting lineup.

The one catch that really stuck out to me was the one where he was one-on-one on Dante Robinson, where he ran a curl and had the strength to get away and catch it with his hands, then turn up for that extra yard for a first.

Scratch that, it was #35 i don't know who that is lol but still a great play by Crabs
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Dude has got skills. Still wonna see his speed though.
Originally posted by Super5:
Agreed,he's gonna be someone to be reckoned with especially with a QB(Alex) who can get him the ball.

+1
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
We finally have a WR.

And maybe a Qb, too.

that's just crazy talk

no my friend, this is niner talk
Originally posted by susweel:

He is not a blazer and a home run hitter, but he is very quick and sudden and he will do the most of his damagae on 10-20yd routes. The guy has great body control and great, big, strong hands (I know that sounds gay). Like I said, he looked like a young Michael Irvin out there.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by susweel:

He is not a blazer and a home run hitter, but he is very quick and sudden and he will do the most of his damagae on 10-20yd routes. The guy has great body control and great, big, strong hands (I know that sounds gay). Like I said, he looked like a young Michael Irvin out there.

I thought he looked a lot like Andre Johnson and Aquan Boldin. He's pretty shifty and has excellent hands.

We would have won the Vikings game if Crabs was in that game. The Jets must pay!!!
Let's see no OTA's , no training camp , no pre-season games and just two weeks of practice and he has 5 for 56yds with another one called back that went for twenty something yds because of penalty. He does have some strong hands and he does seem to be a natural wr. I can't wait to see what he becomes when he gets adjusted to the NFL speed. I liked the kid's interview too.

Thank you Al Davis ------
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 25, 2009 at 5:01 PM ]
The real deal
I'll take that heaping plate of crow. I thought it was a bad decision to start him right away, but he pretty much proved himself today, and Morgan and Davis had nice games too, so I think its safe to say that our passing offense is much, much better with Mr. Crabtree in the lineup.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
The real deal
Share 49ersWebzone