There are 180 users in the forums

From horrible to great in 2 moves?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
There's something wrong with our defense.

Roman

Everyone know's why we lost all 3 games! He threw all of our INTS, fumbled all our fumbles, blew EVERY coverage that's led to TDs.

Hey but PS great play on that 3rd down tho! He's good for a play or two a year that's positive. About 100 to 200 that are terrible.

i agree... i think this position and RG are probably our most important to address after the year

I don't think we will have a top 10 defense until we have a pass rusher OLB like Hughes from TCU and a dominant safety or shutdown corner.

Yup! Roman Starting!!
Quote:
And how about the move to cut Rossum. That came back to bite us in the @$$ today. Not saying that he would have caught it but he probably would have let it go. 9er ball around the 10. Instead Texans score 7 resulting from the turnover.

I was pissed about that Battle muffed punt and was thinking the exact same thing about the Rossum cut. But after thinking about it for a day, I feel that this just might be a blessing in disguise. Hill may not have been benched if it was 14-3 or 14-0 at the half and Smith would not have had a chance to show his "game day" improvement and get named the starter for Indy.

We do need an answer at the PR spot. It really sucks to be nervous every time you force your opponent to punt. I wonder if Reggie Smith may be able to field punts once he's back from injury.
Originally posted by islavistan:
Quote:
And how about the move to cut Rossum. That came back to bite us in the @$$ today. Not saying that he would have caught it but he probably would have let it go. 9er ball around the 10. Instead Texans score 7 resulting from the turnover.

I was pissed about that Battle muffed punt and was thinking the exact same thing about the Rossum cut. But after thinking about it for a day, I feel that this just might be a blessing in disguise. Hill may not have been benched if it was 14-3 or 14-0 at the half and Smith would not have had a chance to show his "game day" improvement and get named the starter for Indy.

We do need an answer at the PR spot. It really sucks to be nervous every time you force your opponent to punt. I wonder if Reggie Smith may be able to field punts once he's back from injury.

I had the same feeling. Everytime Battle fields a kick, he reminds me of Dexter Carter back there. I just get this pit in my stomach and hold my breath hoping he catches it.
We really have to get our returning situation taken care of.
Share 49ersWebzone