There are 152 users in the forums

Alex Smith Bandwagon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
whoa, Gary Plummer said this was the first time a 9ers QB threw for more than 200 yards and Smith did it in one Half.
It's funny because so many Smith fans including myself have said all along that we don't need to draft a QB because Smith is the future. We've also said that stats mean nothing because Smith plays better than Hill, regardless of their records but Hill fans and Smith haters just focus on the interceptions and win percentages. I don't understand how some of you even consider yourselves football fans because if you'd just watch Smith play years ago you'd know that he's good
I've always supported A.Smith,what a impressive showing today!
Just came up short

Keep it up Alex!
Originally posted by darkknight49:
whoa, Gary Plummer said this was the first time a 9ers QB threw for more than 200 yards and Smith did it in one Half.

The first this season. Impressive, nevertheless.
  • dald1
  • Veteran

thats a lie shuan did it the first week. maybe he meant in a half?
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
I'm gonna go make Alex good in madden now!

i did it two weeks ago!
Really when I imagine the mentality of the typical webzone poster, I always think of Jeff Daniels in this scene from one of my favorite movies.

Originally posted by dald1:

thats a lie shuan did it the first week. maybe he meant in a half?

ah yes, just looked it up:

Hill 18/31 209 yds 1 TD

Smith, this game: 15/22 206 yards 3Tds 1Int
I have never been off the bandwagon, and am very happy for Alex and our Niners. It's gonna be huge for us if we can stop the desperate search for a good QB and focus on the OL, NT, and rush LB issues. It's also gonna be a pleasure for forums around the net if the fans can learn something from this, and stop so much hate. It was a tough loss, but I think we did find out that our future at QB and also our #1 WR are in fact... here already.
Someone tell me, does Crabtree have more catches than DHB?

"Alex Smith looked better today than any time during the 2006 season". - Gary Plummer.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
"Alex Smith looked better today than any time during the 2006 season". - Gary Plummer.

I agree. With that said, I still wanna draft a QB next year.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

i wouldn't touch any of them in the first round
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I think It depends on what the coaches think they have with Nate Davis.
And everybody laughed when I said Start Smith.
Share 49ersWebzone