LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Alex Smith Bandwagon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Sweet Jesus, this thread is ridiculous.

If I see Alexcuses one more time, I'm locking it.

No more Alexcuses........
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I am not satisfied with Smith's play in general, but have seen enough improvement to totally discount anyone that says he has never shown anything, or tries to lay the failures of this team on any one player.

THIS is full of win.

It's a statement that rides the fence and says nothing really. What does it really say? Smith hasn't been great, but everything hasn't been his fault either. The sky isn't green and it's not really yellow either......

It is a fairly cogent statement even a simpleton could understand. I contend that you do understand and yet refuse to comprehend. I remind you only a fool of the highest degree deals in absolutes before the facts are properly weighed. Your willingness to disregard any fact that doesn't support your side of the argument, and how you discount anyone's opinion that doesn't jibe with yours lends no credibility or validity to your position amongst the level headed members of this forum.

In my honest opinion it is illogical and irrational of anyone on either side of the Smith debate to speak in absolutes when nothing one way or another has been settled. I should never presume or assume to know the future, nor would I take anyone seriously that claims to.

• fly15
  • Veteran
*sound of a pin dropping*

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by defenderDX:

LOL
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

LOL

LOL! look for my thread with the video link ;)
Share 49ersWebzone