LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Cut Battle!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He drops another punt.......Cutting Rossum for this chump....Way to go!

Giving Games Away Still!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by vamphunter23 on Oct 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM ]
he's usually sure handed...did u see the sun in his face?

btw in before the Fidel Castro Lock
[ Edited by ninerfreak on Oct 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM ]
F#ck the sun....he a PRO!
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Dude....Battle has always sucked a punt returns...he used to always fumble punt returns...why do you think Nolan pulled him?!

WHY DID THEY CUT ROSSUM!!!
how bout, keep rossum???
BATTLE COST US THE DAMN GAME!!

WE ARE NOT A CHARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never want to see him again. I'm more pissed at him than I ever was than even Kwame.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Never want to see him again. I'm more pissed at him than I ever was than even Kwame.

same here i was screaming when he fumbled that ball away. We need to pick up someone that can return punts or put Clements/Bly back there.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Letting you have the thread, but if you are going to ignore the fact that the sun was in his face it's a lost cause.
Why was he calling a fair catch inside the 15 anyway? He needs to be pulled if not cut.

Firing a guy when you have no plan B. When did that happen before??

Oh yeah, with Martz.
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
He drops another punt.......Cutting Rossum for this chump....Way to go!

Giving Games Away Still!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!
reggie smith ftw
Who cares if the sun was in his face? If he can't see the ball, don't try to field it. He's a bad punt returner, PERIOD.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ang:
Letting you have the thread, but if you are going to ignore the fact that the sun was in his face it's a lost cause.

And the sun was in his face against the Falcons when he dropped yet another punt. But it's not Battle's fault. The sun just usually happens to be out a lot. Maybe he should go to Seattle.
Share 49ersWebzone