There are 229 users in the forums

When Will Crabs Surpass DHB in Receptions?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When Will Crabs Surpass DHB in Receptions?

Just for fun. I think I'm really convinced he'll pass DHB against Houston, but it's probably my Ninerness clouding my judgement.
first half against houston
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Just for fun. I think I'm really convinced he'll pass DHB against Houston, but it's probably my Ninerness clouding my judgement.

It would be much easier for us lazy Webzoners if you included DHBs stats, I mean it's way to much trouble to do that myself.
Originally posted by niners_guy:

It would be much easier for us lazy Webzoners if you included DHBs stats, I mean it's way to much trouble to do that myself.

DHB HAS TWO f**kING CATCHES. LOLOLLOLOOLOL OO O OOLOOL

TWO

LOL HE SUCKS
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Method:

TWO

LOL HE SUCKS

Thanks, I didn't feel like looking it up.
NEVER!!! GO TO HELL!! DHB = ROY/MVP/HOF!!!

TWO

LOL HE SUCKS

Thread Fail. Forgot the link to DHB's stats....

http://www.nfl.com/players/darriusheyward-bey/profile?id=HEY279111
No. DHB's catch total is insurmountable.
I would be surprised if it was the first drive.
5 mins into the first quarter.

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

A dollar says he's wearing a diaper in that pic.
[ Edited by BigDaddy on Oct 24, 2009 at 6:46 PM ]

TWO

LOL HE SUCKS

Or is it JaMarcus Russel that blows big ones??
hahahahah

DHB has 2 catches for 36 yards and 2 carries for 19 yards...haahah...he was a GREAT 7th overall pick lolololololololololololol
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

A dollar says he's wearing a diaper in that pic.

Yeah, you'd look like that too if you wore Depenz and owned a perennial loser like the Raitards.

Commitment to Alzheimer's.

~Ceadder
I understand wanting speed and maybe in the later rounds of the draft you take a flyer on someone that's really fast and try and develope them.
But why the F would you want to take someone #7 overall that probably wouldn't have gone in the top 20? Crabtree isn't the only WR better than DHB in the draft, Raiders/Davis are idiots.
Share 49ersWebzone