There are 225 users in the forums

Hill and the offense will have its best game of the year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by oldman9er:

looks like a leader and winner to me...

wow oldman9er.... not that you would care...but I did not expect this kind of post from you...

Drunk... and full of venom after arguing with a jackarse all day. Uncool... I agree. This whole thing has made me... less. GO NINERS!!! No matter what!

Originally posted by Afrikan:

looks like a leader and winner to me...

wow oldman9er.... not that you would care...but I did not expect this kind of post from you...

Drunk... and full of venom after arguing with a jackarse all day. Uncool... I agree. This whole thing has made me... less. GO NINERS!!! No matter what!

oh I understand..... I had a meltdown earlier this week myself....

glad the bye week is over....lets see how the team improves..
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 25, 2009 at 3:17 AM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
The Texans are awful at getting pressure on the QB with only 7 sacks through 6 games. Now with the much needed switch at RT and a bye week to adapt to it we should be the best we have been all year at protecting the QB off the edges. Now throw in the fact that teams will actually have to game plan for one of our WRs(Crabs). That will do wonders in taking pressure off of Gore (who is now back) and Davis. I expect to see our biggest offensive production of the year with Hill leading the way.

This will be our offensive coming out party!

We certainly have something to be exited about for this game, but I don't know about other teams having to "game plan" for Crabtree. He hasn't played a game yet, and has only practiced for a few weeks.

I don't think Crabtree is at the top of the Texans priority list of players that need to be stopped.

That being said, if Crabtree can in fact walk on water, then the Texans will be completely unprepared for him.

The Texans have already said they will game plan for Crabs. To lazy to dig up a link but they are very worried about him and claim they know all about him being in Texas. Dont shoot the messenger.
[ Edited by MadMartz on Oct 25, 2009 at 8:47 AM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
1 pass over 5 yards in 25 minutes. Our pee wee team throws passes longer than that in that time span!

Originally posted by krizay:
1 pass over 5 yards in 25 minutes. Our pee wee team throws passes longer than that in that time span!

I didnt say we would blow up all game. But we will start chucking the ball. 2nd half we throw or we lose. Time to open up the offense
The Texans are awful at getting pressure on the QB with only 7 sacks through 6 games. Now with the much needed switch at RT and a bye week to adapt to it we should be the best we have been all year at protecting the QB off the edges. Now throw in the fact that teams will actually have to game plan for one of our WRs(Crabs). That will do wonders in taking pressure off of Gore (who is now back) and Davis. I expect to see our biggest offensive production of the year with Hill leading the way.

next time wait at least for game's halftime to make your predictions you will have a chance to be more accurate
texans 21-0 HT
should be changed to Smith and the offense...
Your thread really backfired on this one bro!

All correct - except your pathetic Scrub QB couldn't get it done AGAIN - Alex Smith a fully Healthy Alex Smith came out and tore it up - while the Undrafted Scrub Hill sat by and watched as he managed in a HALF to put together a better game than Hill has had in 10 games.

Amazing what happens when you can throw over 20 yards with some accuracy...

Originally posted by Sugatis:

All correct - except your pathetic Scrub QB couldn't get it done AGAIN - Alex Smith a fully Healthy Alex Smith came out and tore it up - while the Undrafted Scrub Hill sat by and watched as he managed in a HALF to put together a better game than Hill has had in 10 games.

Amazing what happens when you can throw over 20 yards with some accuracy...

Hey I was half right, It was our offensive coming out party.
Share 49ersWebzone