LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

You've got to be kidding......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Why the f**k are we carrying 7 Wrs on the roster.

Question of the day.

Seriously though this team is a run first that hardly throws to the WRs and we carry seven of them on the roster. Most teams carry 5 or 6, even Indy only carries 5.

I love the niners but some of the stuff the coaches and front office does just is plan stupid.

we need to get Bill Parcels up in here.

Don't you mean Holmgren????
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Question of the day.

Seriously though this team is a run first that hardly throws to the WRs and we carry seven of them on the roster. Most teams carry 5 or 6, even Indy only carries 5.

I love the niners but some of the stuff the coaches and front office does just is plan stupid.

No kidding man

We got 7 WRs on the team and they put a TE and slow ass RB as kick returner. WOW
Maybe they want to put the ball in Coffee's hands so if he has to enter the game as a RB, his head is already in the game. It seems a bit ridiculous, but against Minnesota he admitted to not being ready to go when he was needed. You'd think a professional should always be ready, but who knows? These guys are human too.
Originally posted by Juniorminime:

Question of the day.

no. Parcels.

Dude is a football genius.

Question of the day.

More "hands" guys for special teams would lead to less turnovers? Spurlock, Walker, Battle, Hill and Robinson all have pretty good hands. Maybe that's the answer?

Originally posted by Juniorminime:

Question of the day.

no. Parcels.

Dude is a football genius.

Yep look what he's doing in Miami....

Question of the day.

In our situation, we should carry two less WRs and add an extra OL and RB - you would think.
the thing i still dont understand is why spurlock isnt returning kicks. hes a small shifty fast guy who has some experience. he returned a kick off for a td when with the bucs. that one still baffles me.

and with the lack of depth at rb, y risk coffee?? we have SEVEN wrs. SEVEN. why not use one of them? we have gore, coffee, and robinson. can we really risk coffee??

Question of the day.

In our situation, we should carry two less WRs and add an extra OL and RB - you would think.

That was my thinking exactly. Better move Boone off the practice squad before he gets taken away too.
and i must also say that this article was the only one i saw saying that, so i wonder how accurate it is. if MM says it, then ill believe it.

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Lets give him a chance before we judge this move.

I still don't know why we released Rossum and kept Spurlock.

Good point
idk how to respond to this. beyond retarded
We can use spurlock

cause if he goes down

who will run the taser

COME BACK MOOCH

Is Dexter Carter available?
If this is true, exactly what value does Spurlock have? Why is he on the roster? Adds nothing to the team at all.

Cutting Rossum and letting Sheets get away when the team only had 2 true RBs (robinson is not a true RB), 7(!!!) WRs on a "power" running team. And now Coffee returning kicks???

The decision making here is baffling.
Share 49ersWebzone