LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

You've got to be kidding......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
The point is he was waaaaaay better than those two have ever been

Than Walker? At least Walker tried to advance the ball.

Rossum looked totally lost - as I said - as everyone posting here said during those games, in those game threads.

Recall?
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Have you guys been watching them in practice to see who is giving them their best chance at returns?

Me neither. Waiting for someone who has to set the record straight here.

Just saying.

Thanks for the insight DJ.

I guess we should never post here again about personnel decisions because we haven't seen the players on the practice field. Shaun Hill must be incredible in practice because from what I've seen on the NFL FIELD he's in the top 5 for worst QB's in the NFL.
[ Edited by Method on Oct 23, 2009 at 10:11 AM ]
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Spurlock returned kicks in Tampa Bay. Why not use him?!

Yeah and he broke their curse of never having a kick returned for a td.
Originally posted by dust-7:

Rossum looked totally lost - as I said - as everyone posting here said during those games, in those game threads.

Recall?

Yes, he was better than Walker. WTF has Walker ever done than go no where and fumble every now and then? Yeah, I think Rossum looked off too, but compared to those two jokers? Just no.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Get ready for him to run to the 20 and fall down.

Guess we've given up on him as a RB already
[ Edited by A-R-S on Oct 23, 2009 at 10:18 AM ]
Originally posted by dust-7:

Recall?

Yes, he was better than Walker. WTF has Walker ever done than go no where and fumble every now and then? Yeah, I think Rossum looked off too, but compared to those two jokers? Just no.

Rossum > Walker/Battle any day

Rossum was still a threat, he took one back for a TD if it wasn't for those penalties it would have counted. He could have been rusty or nervous whatever it happens...
Personally, I'd rather they leave Walker back there, but maybe they want to spice things up with Coffee???

It probably can't be Spurlock as he more-than-likely won't be on the gameday 45. Kinda wish we'd keep Sheets around to return kicks. Speed really helps in the return game.
Originally posted by olapac:
Personally, I'd rather they leave Walker back there, but maybe they want to spice things up with Coffee???

It probably can't be Spurlock as he more-than-likely won't be on the gameday 45. Kinda wish we'd keep Sheets around to return kicks. Speed really helps in the return game.

Walker actually looked to make moves to gain yards in our game against Atlanta. His turnover should have been overturned if not for stupid f**king timeouts by our coaching staff and offensive players. Just horrible game management.
Coffee will return the opening kick off for a TD and niner talk will cease to exist.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
No speed, no vision. Yea thats the guy you want returning kicks

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Some of these decisions are coaches make are just mind boggling.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
god whens the last decent kick returner we had because in recent past they've been awful and i think we r def not giving the right people the chances they need.
I know it's not Jimmy Raye's fault, but I blame him anyway!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by dald1:
god whens the last decent kick returner we had because in recent past they've been awful and i think we r def not giving the right people the chances they need.

John Taylor
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
Doesn't Spurlock have the only kickoff return for a TD for the Bucs ever? Sometimes this team makes no sense.
Share 49ersWebzone