There are 236 users in the forums

49er Vocabulary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by artiga1:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
SUCK - What the 49ers have been doing for years and years and what they will continue to do despite false hope.

Wow..and you call yourself a 49er fan?? I understand the point of the thread but seriously??

Everytime you post on Niner talk its always about how bad we are and how much we suck... If you actually think that then stop posting on this board and go jump on the bandwagon of the Broncos or Chargers...I'm sick of fans like you

Your pathetic man

I hate super negativity just as much as anyone

but I've never understood the whole "your not a fan if your negative" or "go root for another team" type responses

makes no sense

+1.

Game Day - A common term used for a Sunday afternoon where in normal conditions a football game is played, but it's a bit different in San Francisco.

Example -
Question:
"Hey are you ready for Sunday, it's shaping up to be a a good day for the game."
Answer:
"Yes I have my Rifle ready, I heard on the radio the area will be overpopulated right around the Hill, with a nice variety of Ducks."
I will say this

What Sing declares before he actually says anything
Originally posted by NickSh49:
ALEXCUSE - a term used to categorize the reasons why 49er QB Alex Smith has not materialized into the full-fledged signal caller he was drafted to be.

EXAMPLE - "To think that the 49ers having five different coordinators in five years has hindered Alex Smith's development is just another Alexcuse."

Not certain if Hill is necessarily the answer, but he's less of a question mark than Smith (who I am sure is a nice guy). I get tired of the Smith apologists' excuses (5 O. coordinators in 5 years, beset by injuries, poor treatment by Nolan, etc).
EXECUTE

Nolan: Well, you know, we just didn't execute

We're gonna have to do a better job of executing

MOVING FORWARD

Sing: We'll look into that moving forward

We'll deal with that as we see fit moving forward
Homer- A name used to describe any 49ers fan, who says something that other fans don’t agree with.
SUCK - What the 49ers have been doing for years and years and what they will continue to do despite false hope.

Definition of SanDiego49er

Wow..and you call yourself a 49er fan?? I understand the point of the thread but seriously??

Everytime you post on Niner talk its always about how bad we are and how much we suck... If you actually think that then stop posting on this board and go jump on the bandwagon of the Broncos or Chargers...I'm sick of fans like you

Your pathetic man

but I've never understood the whole "your not a fan if your negative" or "go root for another team" type responses

makes no sense

+1.

True . . . unless you being negative for the sake of negativity . . . which is easy to spot.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Your pathetic man

makes no sense

+1.

True . . . unless you being negative for the sake of negativity . . . which is easy to spot.

Hmm...I wonder who that can be
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

Your pathetic man

makes no sense

+1.

Hey I don't drink Singletary and YORKIE kool aid like the rest of you. I see the truth. I know after what is it 6 - 7 years of rebuilding we are still garbage. We need another 5 years to rebuild the QB, pass rush, O Line, OLB, Safety, KR / PR, HC, OC and on and on.

If you want to put your head in the sand go ahead. But not me.

Singletary hasn't been here for 7 years he's been here as the Head Coach for this year now so don't blame him for the talent level he was given. He is 3-2 and 3-0 in the division not bad?
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

Your pathetic man

makes no sense

+1.

Hey I don't drink Singletary and YORKIE kool aid like the rest of you. I see the truth. I know after what is it 6 - 7 years of rebuilding we are still garbage. We need another 5 years to rebuild the QB, pass rush, O Line, OLB, Safety, KR / PR, HC, OC and on and on.

If you want to put your head in the sand go ahead. But not me.

You are hating on Singletary as if he's the one that has been coaching for years and drafted all our players, I get what you are saying but blaming it all on Sing is dumb. He's been doing a great job with what he's been given
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 22, 2009 at 8:50 AM ]
This thread had so much promise too....
Banta-Cained, or you have a case of the TBC When you experience an uncontrollable urge to constantly spin in circles but not move forward. This happens to me sometimes when I do a lot of, well never mind.

Deioned, or stop acting like a deion When you screw up multiple people's lives in a relative short amount of time.
[ Edited by fister30 on Oct 22, 2009 at 9:28 AM ]
Barlowed or he pulled a barlow When a RB refuses to run through a hole. Or when a RB confuses the sideline with the endzone.
Share 49ersWebzone