LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

NFC West Schedule Comparison

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Houston should've won the game against Arizona&they just got done beating a very good Cincinati team which beat the Ravens two weeks ago. Just loving how everyone is underestimating them,they can just be inconsistant at time like we tend to be.

Dude, get a load of your name on the sidebar...

"SmokeCrabtrees
Member".

Not sure if you were actually going for that but there it is anyway.

~Ceadder

Ceadder, If I'm not mistaken, I believe he's a Webzone Vet that recently changed his name to that. Yes he's aware. Fire up those trees.
[ Edited by Giant9er on Oct 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Adman:
Okay guys...I just looked at the schedules left for the Cards and the Seahawks. Compared to ours, they have significantly easier schedules. We need to start playing GREAT football to have a chance to take this division away from the Cards.

Niners: Texans, Colts, Titans, Bears, Packers, Jaguars, Seahawks, Cardinals, Eagles, Lions, Rams

Cards: Giants, Panthers, Bears, Seahawks, Rams, Titans, Vikings, Niners, Lions, Rams, Packers

Hawks: Cowboys, Lions, Cardinals, Vikings, Rams, Niners, Texans, Buccaneers, Packers, Titans

You cannot guarantee any of those victories..AZ is a very weird team..they can be great one game and awful the next. One game at a time...I bet you 99% of people thought the Jets were going to beat down the Bills...nothing is set, as long as the Niners play well and win as many games as they can we should be fine.

Plus other teams love to measure up themselves against a SB team, They are targeted more than 9ers are.
Share 49ersWebzone