There are 199 users in the forums

Pashos wins starting tackle job

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Barrows:

Quote:
Where one offensive line rotation ends, another begins. Singletary said that Tony Pashos, who has been rotating with Adam Snyder at right tackle, has won the job. Snyder, however, will begin a similar rotation with Chilo Rachal at right guard. Rachal has struggled mightily in the last two games.
Sing ain't afraid to shake s**t up!
That's good, but I'd rather see Snyder be the full time RG as well.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
"WINS" starting job?

Shoulda used the phrase. Sing SETTLES for Pasho at the starting RT spot.
Originally posted by krizay:
"WINS" starting job?

More like Sing has no choice but to start Pashos
Originally posted by krizay:
"WINS" starting job?

I agree with you there. It seems neither Snyder or Pashos was running away with the RT job but Snyder has had much more experience playing RG then Pashos has so Pashos gets the RT job and Snyder battles it out with Rachel for the RG job.
I like Pashos in there full time but again this rotating sh$t with Snyder.... Just let Rachal or Wragge start at RG and Snyder can be the top backup at both tackle spots.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Am I the only one disturbed about the Position Battles in the MIDDLE OF THE SEASON?

Crabtree vs Morgan
Pashos vs Snyder
Snyder vs Rachal

And everyone knows Smith vs Hill will arise again once Hill sucks it up again this week.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I like Pashos in there full time but again this rotating sh$t with Snyder.... Just let Rachal or Wragge start at RG and Snyder can be the top backup at both tackle spots.

I think the strategy behind the rotation is to light a fair under the incumbent so that as he rotates back in, he will play better. We'll see if this works with Rachel.

There has been no talks of replacing Baas. I am hoping Wragge gets an opportunity to do that.
Morgan out-Crabtree in
Snyder out-Pashos in
Hill out-Smith in???

It was Hills fault Snyder sucked, just like it's Hills fault everybody on defense sucked, if we bench Hill, we will win the Superbowl.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
It was Hills fault Snyder sucked, just like it's Hills fault everybody on defense sucked, if we bench Hill, we will win the Superbowl.

WTF are you talking about?

Originally posted by backontop:

what, so now it sounds crazy when someone else says it huh?

jk,
Originally posted by backontop:

Oh, I thought we were blaming Hill for everything that happened in the ATL game,(did that stop with that thread lock?)...my bad.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Oct 19, 2009 at 2:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone