There are 250 users in the forums

Will Gore make it through the whole game on Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
I say he re-aggrevates the ankle and comes out early. I hope I'm wrong.

Your f'ing pathetic, I'm so sick of Whiner fans it's not even funny, move to St. Louis dude and root for the Lambs. What kind of attitude is that what the hell? I say he gets injured again, that's our best offensive player, he is our franchise in terms of scoring the ball, jeez I'm a Magic fan too every time Dwight's at the line I should go oh he's gonna miss, I should also go hey Jameer, when you gonna get hurt again? Jeez the biased media is bad enough, now I gotta see my own kind act like Lamb fans. I can't wait till we win this division and get back to the Playoffs this year, all this ridiculous whining can just stop.

I think he's just stating his opinion, and if you look at Gore's history, it isn't that unlikely to happen.

This is true... the past two years he has injured one of his ankles, and it nags him for the rest of the season. But unlike then... I dont think Singletary will rush him back in if he's not ready.

If it wasnt morally wrong I'd bet money his ankle will continue to be an issue if not this game definitely down the road from now.

You do not say something like that, one that's just bad luck, two more importantly that's your guy and it's not like it's Jonas Jennings or something, Gore is the best guy we got offensively, the reason he's been hurt throughout the years is cuz he never had anyone to spell him and our O-line was bad there for a while, now we have a decent line and Coffee, he hurt his ankle it happens, if it happens again, then we can ring some alarms. Let's just be happy we're getting our best offensive player and our first rounder for the game in Houston, and not sound like a bunch of Lamb fans talking about Adam Carricker or something yikes.

First name Frank...Last name Gore,going to be smashin' through Texans' mothers while he's going up the middle.
Originally posted by susweel:
And they call me Mr Negative.

don't get it wrong, you still are
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
I say he re-aggrevates the ankle and comes out early. I hope I'm wrong.

Your f'ing pathetic, I'm so sick of Whiner fans it's not even funny, move to St. Louis dude and root for the Lambs. What kind of attitude is that what the hell? I say he gets injured again, that's our best offensive player, he is our franchise in terms of scoring the ball, jeez I'm a Magic fan too every time Dwight's at the line I should go oh he's gonna miss, I should also go hey Jameer, when you gonna get hurt again? Jeez the biased media is bad enough, now I gotta see my own kind act like Lamb fans. I can't wait till we win this division and get back to the Playoffs this year, all this ridiculous whining can just stop.

I think he's just stating his opinion, and if you look at Gore's history, it isn't that unlikely to happen.

This is true... the past two years he has injured one of his ankles, and it nags him for the rest of the season. But unlike then... I dont think Singletary will rush him back in if he's not ready.

If it wasnt morally wrong I'd bet money his ankle will continue to be an issue if not this game definitely down the road from now.

You do not say something like that, one that's just bad luck, two more importantly that's your guy and it's not like it's Jonas Jennings or something, Gore is the best guy we got offensively, the reason he's been hurt throughout the years is cuz he never had anyone to spell him and our O-line was bad there for a while, now we have a decent line and Coffee, he hurt his ankle it happens, if it happens again, then we can ring some alarms. Let's just be happy we're getting our best offensive player and our first rounder for the game in Houston, and not sound like a bunch of Lamb fans talking about Adam Carricker or something yikes.

First name Frank...Last name Gore,going to be smashin' through Texans' mothers while he's going up the middle.

Now that's more like it.
Share 49ersWebzone