There are 256 users in the forums

Shaun Hill, 1st downs, playoffs-article

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Originally posted by susweel:
Don't worry guys Crabgreed will fix all the problems on offense.

Don't hurt yourself; sus is being a smartass.

So am I.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Don't worry guys Crabgreed will fix all the problems on offense.

Don't hurt yourself; sus is being a smartass.

I will try not to.

No sus. I'm taking about the other dude who replied to your post about Crabtree fixing all of our problems. He scratched his head on your comment.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Yeah, I was surprised Kawakami wrote an article with facts to back it up. This is the scary truth. This offense has got to change. The O line and playcalling need to get better.

i thought the point of the article was that shaun hill has got to change-----he is not an nfl starting qb
Wow that's more stark than i thought it was.

There's no hiding that Hill's play has tremendously dipped since last year.

I'm getting more and more inclined to drafting another franchise QB.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Can we try Smith and see what we have in Davis before we do that?
I put all the blame on the poor play of the O-Line and Jimmy Rayes terrible playcalling, I'm sure Tom Rathman would be a much better playcaller for us
Originally posted by backontop:

-9fA

If the offense doesn't imporve, I think this is what Singletary needs to do. Try Smith, and if that doesn't work see what Davis can do. At least then the Niners will have a feel for what needs to be done before next season.
Originally posted by BHulman:

-9fA

If the offense doesn't imporve, I think this is what Singletary needs to do. Try Smith, and if that doesn't work see what Davis can do. At least then the Niners will have a feel for what needs to be done before next season.

No way don't try Smith he suck just put Davis in and see what he does n see if we need to draft a Qb next season. Smith needs to b traded or released after this year along with Hill!

-9fA

Agreed. If Hill consistently falters as bad as he did against Atlanta, it's time to look to the future at the position.

-9fA

-9fA

I really want to see what Smith can do with this team over 5-6 games. Both for this year and the future... Davis SHOULD NOT get into any game this year unless both Hill and Smith are unavailable or of the playoffs are 100% out of reach. I'm hoping neither of those things happen.

-9fA

Agreed. If Hill consistently falters as bad as he did against Atlanta, it's time to look to the future at the position.

-9fA

OBVIOUSLY.

But what if he plays as bad as he did against St Louis? The 1st half in Minnesota? Most of the Arizona game? That kind of play isn't going to take this team anywhere either.
When the coaching staff of any opposing team takes a look at the 49ers, the first thing they notice is the weak OLINE. They will keep exploiting it until we get better. Well, the season is only 16 games. Now, our OLINE has been challenged, called-upon, called-out, just about everything to motivate them. Sunday comes along, and they are just the same. This tells me, the talent isn't there! Maybe it's the OLINR coaches as well, who knows. We can have all the great offensive minds help our team, but if our QB is given less than 1sec to execute...well, good luck!
I've taken ALOT of heat for saying the exact same things that Kawakami is saying. It's all good. I never expect people to listen. Would be nice but not expected.

Though of course I couldn't provide the satistical analysis that TK did.

Hmmmm disregard this post since it could be deemed patting myself on the back.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

-9fA

No way don't try Smith he suck just put Davis in and see what he does n see if we need to draft a Qb next season. Smith needs to b traded or released after this year along with Hill!

I see, so your answer is just to completely disregard the depth chart and go right for door number 3. Damn good thing that this ain't Madden 1 million and you ain't the HC of the 9ers.

Don't get mad I'm just sayin is all.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I've taken ALOT of heat for saying the exact same things that Kawakami is saying. It's all good. I never expect people to listen. Would be nice but not expected.

Though of course I couldn't provide the satistical analysis that TK did.

Hmmmm disregard this post since it could be deemed patting myself on the back.

~Ceadder

I think it's your delivery man. Sometimes you and MD can sound a like. JMO
Share 49ersWebzone