LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Candlestick Park is a sh*thole

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
No sh*t.
The OP should switch "Candlestick Park" in the thread title to "This thread".
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by alpha81:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Are you a Tardinal, Lamb, or Seagul fan? This is stupid.

How's it stupid? A dump is a dump no matter how you slice it. Memories? Give me a break. When I go to AT&T Park, the last thing on my mind is that Willie McCovey and Willie Mays didn't play there.

I understand we want a new stadium but why talk about our stadium like that?

Because it's a sh*thole?

Pretty much. Just have to hope the vote goes through already....
  • Imfasterrthanurr
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
shut up.

the stick is full of memories and history.

dont ever go to a game again oh bringer of blowouts

Grow up, guys.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
shut up.

the stick is full of memories and history.

dont ever go to a game again oh bringer of blowouts

I don't think I will be attending any more games . I really do think I'm bad luck.

instead, head to some Cardnials and Seachickens games.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I love the stick... I've never been to any other stadium, so maybe i dont know any better though
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Are you a Tardinal, Lamb, or Seagul fan? This is stupid.

How's it stupid? A dump is a dump no matter how you slice it. Memories? Give me a break. When I go to AT&T Park, the last thing on my mind is that Willie McCovey and Willie Mays didn't play there.

I understand we want a new stadium but why talk about our stadium like that?

Because it's a sh*thole?

Nah dude its just that you got pissed because we got smoked and you payed to watch that so why take it out on the stadium? How much were you tickets? $100.00 $200.00 I would be pissed too

[ Edited by alpha81 on Oct 14, 2009 at 18:48:14 ]
I really don't care if its a dump or not. I've been a niner fan since 1981 and my childhood dream was to go to a game at Candlestick. I'm from Hawaii so that wasn't possible without spending big bucks. I now live in Vegas and have been to 4 Niner games including the season opener in Arizona, however they have all been "road" games. I still am working hard to get to a game at Candlestick before a new stadium is built because I grew up wanting to go since I was kid. Hopefully next season I will make it there but you can bet, when I do. I'm not gonna care if it looks like crap compared to newer stadiums because this stadium has a history few teams can compare to.
I've worked out there for thirty three years now. The place is a dump, believe me. I love it, know it like the back of my hand, but it still is a pile of s**t.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
It is the worst stadium in professional sports. The Raiders have a better stadium than the 49ers.

I go to watch the Niners, not feel up the damn seats in front of me.
NINERS STADIUM f**kING SUCKS. JUST HORRIBLE. I went to the Seahawks stadium a couple years ago to watch a preseason game while in Seattle... god damn that's a f**king stadium. WE ARE GETTING SCREWED HERE!
Originally posted by Method:
NINERS STADIUM f**kING SUCKS. JUST HORRIBLE. I went to the Seahawks stadium a couple years ago to watch a preseason game while in Seattle... god damn that's a f**king stadium. WE ARE GETTING SCREWED HERE!

Have trust in Michelangelo, bro. He will deliver.

it has seats and a field

how pampered do you women want to be
Share 49ersWebzone