LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

I don't understand why everyone wants Hill benched

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Squirrel:
I can't wait till all you Hill Haters are eating crow when Hill leads us to the playoffs this year something Smith would never be able to do.

Whew. Let me catch my breath.

Please. You're killing me here!

The only thing Captain Wounded Duck will lead us to is another lame season. That's all he is: LAME.

Laugh all you want ur gonna be eating the most crow mr.squirrel

You do realize that when Gore and the D score all the points that doesn't mean Hill lead us to the playoffs right?

Hill doesn't make the mistakes Smith makes if Smith was in there he would be throwing picks and fumbling when no one even touches him
I can't wait till all you Hill Haters are eating crow when Hill leads us to the playoffs this year something Smith would never be able to do.

The only thing Captain Wounded Duck will lead us to is another lame season. That's all he is: LAME.

Um, yeah. Okay.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

You do realize that when Gore and the D score all the points that doesn't mean Hill lead us to the playoffs right?

Only thing gore has done all year is those 2 80 yard runs. Has he even had a 10 yard run prior to that or after that? The reason he has no room to run is because teams don't think hill can beat them, and he cant.

[ Edited by pd24 on Oct 13, 2009 at 12:38:57 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Wouldnt it be nice to have a QB, that when you see him drop back you actually have faith and confidence that he can make a play?

Hill will have 1 good throw then the next 4 would be so bad even a high school player would do better.

Smith has no idea how to throw to a guy to allow him to run after the catch or even make the catch at times.

Davis is nowhere near ready to come and win games for us.
Originally posted by pd24:

Only thing gore has done all year is those 2 80 yard runs. Has he even had a 10 yard run prior to that or after that?

If/Once Sings get the o line issues resolved Gore should have more room to run, Hill will still be Hill.

Forget Gore, the D and Special Teams has 4 TDs and Hill only has 5. If the D and ST has even 1/4 of the TDs of a QB you know that something is up with the QB.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A

Hill doesn't make the mistakes Smith makes if Smith was in there he would be throwing picks and fumbling when no one even touches him

You do realize they put similar numbers and Smith is a child
32 career games Smith has 31 ints and 19 TD's

18 career games Hill has 23TD's and 11 ints.

I suppose people here know more than Singletary. You guys should call Jed York and ask him to let you pick our personel and decide who should start. Don't forget to let him know about Alex's potential and upside.
Shaun Hill gives us the best opportunity to win out of the quarterbacks that we have
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

I suppose people here know more than Singletary. You guys should call Jed York and ask him to let you pick our personel and decide who should start. Don't forget to let him know about Alex's potential and upside.

Alex was like 21 in his 1st year starting, Hill is 29 and has been watching for like 6 years.

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Shaun Hill gives us the best opportunity to win out of the quarterbacks that we have

I agree with this....

but Hill still SUCKS. haha

Well I do recall Alex being drafted in the 1st round and Hill not being drafted at all. Apparently a few people thought Alex was better.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A

Maybe you can get the job

Originally posted by 9ermj:

Maybe you can get the job

Be careful with stats...they can be very, very deceiving.
Originally posted by pd24:

Alex was like 21 in his 1st year starting, Hill is 29 and has been watching for like 6 years.

don't give me this smith is young crap he sucks and that's it there are a lot of very young QB's that are very good Ryan,Flacco,Sanchez etc. and these guys didn't sit they started their 1st games as rookies

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 13, 2009 at 12:50:19 ]
Share 49ersWebzone