There are 220 users in the forums

I don't understand why everyone wants Hill benched

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
After one bad game by Hill and his 1st loss at home I don't understand why everyone wants Singletary to bench Hill. Most of you people want Alex Smith to come in but what about all the bad years Smith gave us and Hill has ONE bad game and you guys want him benched.

One bad game, are you kidding? Every game for Hill is a bad game. He mananges one drive a game that results in points and all the Hill lovers think he is clutch. He is nothing more than a pie chucking, bar league QB, that has no business being a starter on an NFL team.

Oh yeah and i forgot Smith has been Great every game he's ever played in...the only good game Smith ever had was the one against the Seahawks when we came back and won other than that Smith shouldn't even be in this league

In that case, neither should Hill.

Quit changing the standards for the two quarterbacks. If you're going to judge one by a certain set of criteria, judge the other by the same set.

Hill has had better games than Hill and this guy just simply WINS! at the end of the day that's all that matters right? you can't say the same for smith and this guy was the 1st overall pick

Hill has had better games than Hill? What?

If you're so bent on Hill being the quarterback for this team, then I guess you're happy with the 45-10 beating we took, since that's going to keep happening every time we need a quarterback to throw us to a win.
After one bad game by Hill and his 1st loss at home I don't understand why everyone wants Singletary to bench Hill. Most of you people want Alex Smith to come in but what about all the bad years Smith gave us and Hill has ONE bad game and you guys want him benched.

One bad game, are you kidding? Every game for Hill is a bad game. He mananges one drive a game that results in points and all the Hill lovers think he is clutch. He is nothing more than a pie chucking, bar league QB, that has no business being a starter on an NFL team.

Oh yeah and i forgot Smith has been Great every game he's ever played in...the only good game Smith ever had was the one against the Seahawks when we came back and won other than that Smith shouldn't even be in this league

Quit changing the standards for the two quarterbacks. If you're going to judge one by a certain set of criteria, judge the other by the same set.

Hill has had better games than Hill and this guy just simply WINS! at the end of the day that's all that matters right? you can't say the same for smith and this guy was the 1st overall pick

If you're so bent on Hill being the quarterback for this team, then I guess you're happy with the 45-10 beating we took, since that's going to keep happening every time we need a quarterback to throw us to a win.

I'm confident Hill will rebound from this game and have a great game against the texans
  • pd24
  • Veteran

I'm confident Hill will rebound from this game and have a great game against the texans
He has never had a great game.

We should all bow down to the great and powerful Alex Smith

ALEX SMITH

A great game? What? Passing for a whopping 180 yards? A nice healthy average of 6.5 yards per pass? Maybe 1 touchdown? Yeah, that's a great game.

I don't understand how anyone can be happy with that. When Smith put up those numbers, people were pissed. Yet, Hill can do it and everyone is happy?

Do you really like Captain Wounded Duck's throws? Do you really think they look good?

Jesus. You people don't expect much from our team.
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

ALEX SMITH

WHEN HAVE I EVER SAID SMITH WAS GREAT? WHEN?

I haven't. I have repeatedly said that neither Hill nor Smith are good enough to lead this team back to the Super Bowl.

Get a freaking clue.
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

ALEX SMITH

I haven't. I have repeatedly said that neither Hill nor Smith are good enough to lead this team back to the Super Bowl.

Get a freaking clue.

You need to drink the Smith coolaid. He will lead us to the promise land. He will jump over the 5 defensive lineman rushing at him. He will fire the pass 50 yards across his body and deliver us from the evil Hill.
Hil>>>Smith

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 13, 2009 at 13:58:58 ]
Hil>>>Smith

Smith>>>Hill/Brady/(insert your favorite Manning here)

A great game? What? Passing for a whopping 180 yards? A nice healthy average of 6.5 yards per pass? Maybe 1 touchdown? Yeah, that's a great game.

I don't understand how anyone can be happy with that. When Smith put up those numbers, people were pissed. Yet, Hill can do it and everyone is happy?

Do you really like Captain Wounded Duck's throws? Do you really think they look good?

Oh man, that one wounded duck that hit Morgan in the chest inbetween two defenders for a touchdown...that was really horrible, really embarrassing it wasn't a tight spiral........SHAUN HILL IS A WINNER!!! ALEX SMITH IS NOT!!!!! Smith was a complete crap quarterback and shouldn't even be in the NFL, he would have 10 picks by now and we would be 1-4....if you think Smith is our answer get your head checked, I'm not saying Hill is the third coming but he wins most of his games and should be playing in the short term.

Originally posted by MSteitz468:

Oh man, that one wounded duck that hit Morgan in the chest inbetween two defenders for a touchdown...that was really horrible, really embarrassing it wasn't a tight spiral........SHAUN HILL IS A WINNER!!! ALEX SMITH IS NOT!!!!! Smith was a complete crap quarterback and shouldn't even be in the NFL, he would have 10 picks by now and we would be 1-4....if you think Smith is our answer get your head checked, I'm not saying Hill is the third coming but he wins most of his games and should be playing in the short term.

Perhaps you missed it, Smart Guy:

Get a freaking clue.

That's probably for the best.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

He has won some meaningless games the last 2 years and he probabbly won't have a winning record this year.
Originally posted by pd24:

He has won some meaningless games the last 2 years and he probabbly won't have a winning record this year.

Nope. Hill is the Second Coming of Joe Montana. He is the Savior. So speaketh the 'Zone.

Perhaps you missed it, Smart Guy:

Get a freaking clue.

You're right. The niners should forfeit every game this years since we are not winning the Superbowl with Hill or Smith
Share 49ersWebzone