LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 154 users in the forums

Sunday = Worst day EVER!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So I'm sure the loss hit alot of us hard but try this on for size. I am from Canada and I was gone to Michigan for the night with my girlfriend to celebrate our one year anniversary and so I recorded the game and ran from every tv I seen that day. I didn't want to kno the score of ANY games I wanted to come home Monday and treat it as if it was my Sunday. So we back across the border Monday and I get her home and rush home all excited to see my Niners. I turn the game on and begin to watch it and we go down 14-0 and I'm still optemistic, 14-10 so this isn't so bad! Then all hell breaks loose and eventually I just turned it off. I was so excited to come home, to see my team lose 45-10, and to go 5-9 on the weekend in my football picks with the spread and to make it worse if it wasn't for Miami and Indianapolis I would have been 3-11 LOL. But to tell you the truth as embarassing as the loss was, it was alot easier to swallow then the one to Minnesota. I do recall the Eagles getting blown out by the Saints earlier this year and if I'm not mistaken, the Eagles are a pretty damn good football team. Some weeks you just get outplayed and it shows up big on the scoreboard. Rough loss but we will be back have hope !
  • x49ersx123
  • Info N/A
Iam with you man. It's funny, before the game I was looking at the Raiders score (44-7 Giants) and when the 49ers game started I was just saying to myself how the 49ers would never get beat that bad.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Losing to Favre in the last 2 seconds was 10 times worse for me, that was a game we should have won. Considering we have a weak offense getting blown out 45-10 is a major possibility. Once Hill's side armed duck was picked off and Atlanta made it 14-0, I knew the game was not going to end pretty, I had about 10 minutes of hope in that game, but almost 60 minutes of hope in the Minnesota game. I still am upset about losing to Minnesota and f'ing Brett Favre, I am over Atlanta, that game was a reality check for the team and fans alike.
I have been avoiding the Zone as much as possible this week so I don't have to see threads reminding me of stuff like this...sad thing is its 2 weeks till the the next game

Originally posted by BobS:
Losing to Favre in the last 2 seconds was 10 times worse for me, that was a game we should have won. Considering we have a weak offense getting blown out 45-10 is a major possibility. Once Hill's side armed duck was picked off and Atlanta made it 14-0, I knew the game was not going to end pretty, I had about 10 minutes of hope in that game, but almost 60 minutes of hope in the Minnesota game. I still am upset about losing to Minnesota and f'ing Brett Favre, I am over Atlanta, that game was a reality check for the team and fans alike.

i agree, i felt worse losing to the vikings than losing to atlanta
Share 49ersWebzone