LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Who Was Covering R. White?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seriously ? I thought they seemed to be picking on Lewis all day.
Clements for the 90 yarder............several others as well .......except probably not the touchdown across the middle after Sings' timeout to try to get us to regroup
Originally posted by wolfman61:
Clements for the 90 yarder............several others as well .......except probably not the touchdown across the middle after Sings' timeout to try to get us to regroup

it's a good thing Roman had Nate's back on that 90-yarder....A good thing for the Falcons that is.....Worst Safety ever!
nobody...not really thrillied to go up against wayne and johnson our next two games
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
On the TD play after the timeout in the 1st quater, White burned Goldson to toast. It wasn't even close.

On the other TD play, Clements was pressing him. Clements went for the ball but missed and Roman was too slow to catch him.

-9fA

On that td play that goldson was covering roddy white, im pretty sure someone missed an assignment somewhere. goldson is never going to have a chance covering white running across the endzone at the angle that he did
a lot of people tried to cover roddy white. no one actually covered roddy white
Nobody.
Stevie Wonder
Napping Nate
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Seriously ? I thought they seemed to be picking on Lewis all day.

Lewis was on Gonzalez quite a bit.

-9fA

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:
On the TD play after the timeout in the 1st quater, White burned Goldson to toast. It wasn't even close.

On the other TD play, Clements was pressing him. Clements went for the ball but missed and Roman was too slow to catch him.

-9fA

On that td play that goldson was covering roddy white, im pretty sure someone missed an assignment somewhere. goldson is never going to have a chance covering white running across the endzone at the angle that he did

I'm in shock that Roman was out of position again.
Originally posted by cooljon16:
Nate screwed up big on a long TD run by RWhite, thats all i really care to remember.

this is exactly where the game began to change. it was third down and we could have great fielf position if they punted, but our "shut down" corner gave up a 1000 yard TD. clements is so overrated its not even funny
R. Black

-9fA

The 1st one someone left the middle of the field wide open but the second one was just a bad call period. We sent the house and it was easily picked up so you man to man on the outside and goldson cover jenkins. That play had no chance to be successful. That is half the yardage right there. In fact, those first two plays are the only ones I really say we made a mistake on. Our defense pretty much quit after that.
Originally posted by Spoonerism:

-9fA

The 1st one someone left the middle of the field wide open but the second one was just a bad call period. We sent the house and it was easily picked up so you man to man on the outside and goldson cover jenkins. That play had no chance to be successful. That is half the yardage right there. In fact, those first two plays are the only ones I really say we made a mistake on. Our defense pretty much quit after that.

Nevermind, it wasn't Goldson. It was Roman ... AGAIN. Roman should have helped over the top and that is why Clements went for it. This guy has no place on our squad. We dropped four guys into coverage and sent seven in. Didn't even lay a hand on him either.
Share 49ersWebzone