LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Who Was Covering R. White?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
he was blanked by.. the wind? i didnt see anyone near him. i really have no idea.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The cameramen. They had the best coverage all day.

LMAO.

-9fA

After Bly apology, Nate and Roman should do the same
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Here's Roddy White's highlight video

He beat everybody.

He beat Goldson on the corner route
He beat Clements several times
He beat Spencer several times
Roman is just flat out slow. On the 90yd TD, I'm not sure what coverage the 49ers were in. They weren't in cover 2 because Lewis on the LOS. I don't know if they were in man coverage because Spencer lets Jenkins run completely free across the field, which of course of forced Roman to come up and cover Jenkins.

It looks like a Cover 1 since Clements, Bly, and Lewis play man with Roman deep. But because Spencer lets Jenkins runs free across the middle, Roman has to come up and defend him. Clements, on the other hand, thinks Roman is covering his ass so he plays the ball and of course misses. And now its a foot race.

the good news is that everyone decided to have a bad game today even lee and nedney did bad
Not Clements or Roman

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 12, 2009 at 17:36:41 ]
Nate, Spencer, and Goldson.

Bly was the only one who seemed to cover him successfully.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Not Clements or Roman

When Roddy burned Clements on the sideline for that 80 yard td, Roman was playing deep and still didnt come close to making a play. Might as well play 10 on D.
Our "best" Corner!
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by kem99:
Apparently...no one

exactly

And to think this secondary will be going up against Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne the next two games.
Originally posted by kem99:
Apparently...no one
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Our "best" Corner!

Thank you! he missed and it was a terrible play on his part... don't know how you can look at this any other way... I do not care about Roman's angle, since Clements took a gamble and tried to go for the big play, and miserably failed... no way was anyone catching White after clements got beat...
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Not Clements or Roman

When Roddy burned Clements on the sideline for that 80 yard td, Roman was playing deep and still didnt come close to making a play. Might as well play 10 on D.

I know I was joking, it seemed like Roddy was being covered by nobody all game long

Priceless
Share 49ersWebzone