LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Will we see a suprise bye week shake up?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will we see a suprise bye week shake up?

The only shake up I see happening is to the o-line, only because the have been playing bad all season.
Listening to the Presser today - changes are coming hopefully some hard truth's were recognized and the coaches are going to have face up and start choosing talent and ability over who is a competitor or whatever nonsense is used to justify starting career bench players (in some cases they don't have any better choices so that will be interesting)

Shaun Hill is the starter for the time being but another game like this and my guess he will not be for long.
Staley - Snyder - Heitmann - Wragge - Pashos

or

Staley - Baas - Heitmann - Wragge - Pashos. Either way we need a shakeup...

Stop pulling our guards and let them block straight on. They are too slow to pull and clog up the middle.
Crabtree will not be ready for a full package of plays, so his role will be limited.
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Give wragge and wallace all the snaps this next two weeks and see if they can play. IF not, get rid of wallace, and sit wragge. But worst part is , rachal has fallen off, and is obviously uncertain of himself. We need an OL coach consultant in the worst kind of way, for the team and for rachal in particular. We won't get a decent OL coach this time of yr, but next yr, top of the list of things to do. Also, as GM and i have been preaching, two OL picks with our first two drafts, and if it is an OG, that's okay too.

Fire Gregg Foster and Jerry Sullivan!

We always want to fire the coach. A college coach once told me you can't get sugar out of sh!t.

If you know me at all I have been the leader of the fire Sullivan band wagon for 4 years, and as for Foster he should have left with that bag of trash Warhop! Why they finally fired Warhop, but kept his protegee is beyond me!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Crabtree will not be ready for a full package of plays, so his role will be limited.

doesn't matter, He will still be an improvement (hopefully) in speed and smarts over Morgan or Battle.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Wraggle in for Chilo.

Lewis might not be back so sadly Roman will likely play but Reggie Smith might finally see some playing time.

Also, Hopefully Terrell Brown takes some snaps from bly for his stupid play and even stupider comments.

Only because he was a second round pick I dont see this happening.

Looks like I owe you an apology Thizz.

"Singletary suggested changes in the lineup might be in the offing, probably at right guard where second-year player Chilo Rachal has struggled in pass protection. The 49ers have this week to tinker before returning to play at Houston on Oct. 25, when running back Frank Gore should be back and wide receiver Michael Crabtree likely will be active for his first NFL game. "

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/10/13/SPGP1A4IRV.DTL
Yes we will rearrange the O-line and bring up Kory Sheets.... oops we will rearrange the O-line and ... well we don't have depth for much more than that!

So we can always try Battle or Spurlok at RB behind Gore and Coffee for some much needed speed in our back field.... LOL...

Our problem is coaching and GM related not player related, we have seen how well this group can play Sing is a great motivator, he needs to work on his Xs and Os, and we have to be patient with him remember he is a rookie head coach and we fans will have to grow with him as does team!

Last week was nothing more than growing pains!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Wraggle in for Chilo.

Lewis might not be back so sadly Roman will likely play but Reggie Smith might finally see some playing time.

Also, Hopefully Terrell Brown takes some snaps from bly for his stupid play and even stupider comments.

this

bly did not give up a 90 yard td !

But he's MICHAEL CRABTREE!!!

Not impressed by Josh Morgan
Originally posted by alpha81:
Not impressed by Josh Morgan

agreed. seems like he half asses his routes and catch attempts.
Originally posted by BigRon:

doesn't matter, He will still be an improvement (hopefully) in speed and smarts over Morgan or Battle.

Looks like BigRon was the only guy to possibly call this. Amazing.

I never thought Crabs would start.
I was going to call it but I was afraid all of you would laugh at me

JK

Share 49ersWebzone