LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

**Post game press conference**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ZRF80
I like that Sing doesnt hold anything back. They had multiple shots of him on the sidelines during today's game. He was shaking his head, had his head down (at times), was cursing, etc. You know he wont let this game go unnoticed. Say goodbye to your vacations, Niner players/coaches. Time to go back to basics and work from the bottom up.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I like that Sing doesnt hold anything back. They had multiple shots of him on the sidelines during today's game. He was shaking his head, had his head down (at times), was cursing, etc. You know he wont let this game go unnoticed. Say goodbye to your vacations, Niner players/coaches. Time to go back to basics and work from the bottom up.

Its starts with Dre Bly going to Mt. Pain!!!
Man the teams sounds so deflated
Man Singletary and Shuan Hill just sound so down and deflated, it looked like they were at a funeral, wow this team is down right now.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Man Singletary and Shuan Hill just sound so down and deflated, it looked like they were at a funeral, wow this team is down right now.

So is the Bye week a good thing at this point? What do you think?
Originally posted by sicc110:

Yes I think so and I think if we were going to lose it is better to lose like this, just getting our butts kicked. I think Singletary and the coaching staff will get this team refocused and renergized and fix some things but im not sure you can fix the O-Line and Shuan Hill is not going to get a new arm during the bye.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Its starts with Dre Bly going to Mt. Pain!!!

Originally posted by sicc110:

Michael Irvin said on the Network tonight that most teams play poorly before the bye( the stats back that up to) because guys are thinking about the time off and making travel plans, plans with their family, etc, etc and they lose focus on the up-coming game. I can say this, if our guys had travel plans for a length of 4-5 days, they better cancel them because this team will be practicing next week and they will be practicing hard. I think Sing will give them Friday and the weekend off but they will be practicing Weds and Thurs.
Share 49ersWebzone