LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

Mike Singletary mic'd up on NFL network show (Tough Love vid)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just set my DVR so can watch it in the morning, thanks.
  • MertonsMerkin
  • Info N/A
Here's the segment.
There is a few funny takes, One at at the start, a piece of paper is on the field, and Sing picks it up and gives it to a young guy on the sidelings and says I hate a dirty field. Then in another take, he is talking to his young son 9I think its his son?) and he asks him if he got a good nights sleeps, and if hes having a good time, that hes glad hes with him and then he hugs him and says pray for us today! It was a nice take. Hes one tough man durning the game.
lol

"Chilo's gonna make me knock him out."
Originally posted by MertonsMerkin:
Here's the segment.

That's awesome man. I'm seeing a pattern forming and it makes perfect sense. Rip your players after they f**k up, but approach them later on to make sure they know why you do what you do. Perfect parenting. I love Sing!
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Here's the segment.

much thanks indeed!!!
Notice all of them say "yes sir" this is the type of discipline and character we need to win!!!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Here's the segment.

That's awesome man. I'm seeing a pattern forming and it makes perfect sense. Rip your players after they f**k up, but approach them later on to make sure they know why you do what you do. Perfect parenting. I love Sing!

I really liked is the way the players all react to him. He has a way with players that other coachs will never have. They all looked very sad like kids letting down mom and dad. lol its working, even T Spikes looks like he was going to cry. You gotta love it. I love it when he ask Josh Morgan did it hit you in the hands? And then Morgan says it came down like a punt? (lol trying to put the blame on Hill) lol sing says thats not what I asked you hahaha great stuff.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DJD:
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by DJD:
looks to be on at 4 as well...

schedule

sure do wish i had the NFLN, comcast is still treating it as a premium channel

It's only like $4.99 a month if you add it on. You also get the NBA channel and a whole bunch of others if you like to watch football.

Yes I know, but them pr**ks are raiding my wallet plenty enough already.

Just call them up every 6 months and they usually hook you up with a special promo. I just got the NFL network because I didn't wan't to miss the Thursday night niners game.
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Notice all of them say "yes sir" this is the type of discipline and character we need to win!!!

I like how he looks em right in the eye when he's talking to them, to make sure they are listening and understanding what he's saying. As a parent, I hate it when my kid just "yeah, yeah, yeah's" me all the way to their bedroom. I have a feeling that's kinda what Vernon did during the infamous benching last season. You don't f**k with Coach Sing.

Singletary to the side judge:

MS: Did they put you here because you're suppose to be some kind of tough guy? I'm trying to talk to you.
Ref: I will when I have time
MS: Oh when you have time huh?

HAHAHA that was funny. The ref was scared!
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Here's the segment.

I really liked is the way the players all react to him. He has a way with players that other coachs will never have. They all looked very sad like kids letting down mom and dad. lol its working, even T Spikes looks like he was going to cry. You gotta love it. I love it when he ask Josh Morgan did it hit you in the hands? And then Morgan says it came down like a punt? (lol trying to put the blame on Hill) lol sing says thats not what I asked you hahaha great stuff.

@ the O-line when Chilo was getting ripped. They reacted like little kids when their sibling or friend is getting chewed out. "I'm glad that's not me"
"he's allright. He's from the hood!"

Originally posted by 49erJim:
Here's the segment.

@ the O-line when Chilo was getting ripped. They reacted like little kids when their sibling or friend is getting chewed out. "I'm glad that's not me"

that was funny, did you see Baas face when that was going on? haahahaha
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
"he's allright. He's from the hood!"

LOL! he called him young blood!
Share 49ersWebzone