LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

49ers vs. Crabtree (Contract - Who Won?)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers vs. Crabtree (Contract - Who Won?)

Originally posted by 49erWill:
we won.....

It's pretty obvious by now that Parker got punked . . . by Paraag.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
we won.....

-9fA
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
we won.....

-9fA

You don't mess with Indian people. They're cheaper than Chinese people. I used to work in sales and trying to sell products to Indian people is like trying to sell glasses to a blind man.

Originally posted by B650:
we won.....

-9fA

You don't mess with Indian people. They're cheaper than Chinese people. I used to work in sales and trying to sell products to Indian people is like trying to sell glasses to a blind man.

You almost sound racist. But I am thinking you watch alot of Russell Peters comedy bits. Question, which race of people aren't cheap?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kronik:
we won.....

-9fA

You almost sound racist. But I am thinking you watch alot of Russell Peters comedy bits. Question, which race of people aren't cheap?

Yeah, I do. Peters is hilarious. But I also have a lot of experience because of sales jobs. I'm not racist at all. I'm Arabic and I can tell you that Arabic people are cheap as hell too. Who isn't cheap? I don't know. Nowadays I guess everyone is cheap, but it still seems easier to sell stuff to certain people (like Italians). I'm just saying that Indian people are NOTORIOUSLY stingy.

[ Edited by B650 on Oct 10, 2009 at 16:09:09 ]
we won.....

-9fA

Yeah, I do. Peters is hilarious. But I also have a lot of experience because of sales jobs. I'm not racist at all. I'm arabic and I can tell you that arabic people are cheap as hell too. Who isn't cheap? I don't know. Nowadays I guess everyone is cheap, but it still seems easier to sell stuff to certain people (like Italians). I'm just saying that Indian people are NOTORIOUSLY stingy.

saying you are "Arabic" is like saying a Chinese person is "Oriental."
we won.....

-9fA

Yeah, I do. Peters is hilarious. But I also have a lot of experience because of sales jobs. I'm not racist at all. I'm arabic and I can tell you that arabic people are cheap as hell too. Who isn't cheap? I don't know. Nowadays I guess everyone is cheap, but it still seems easier to sell stuff to certain people (like Italians). I'm just saying that Indian people are NOTORIOUSLY stingy.

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rojo49:
we won.....

-9fA

Is this a football forum or an ethnicity forum?

OK, I'm of Middle Eastern descent (from Jordan). Hence, I'm Jordanian. To make it short, I just say I'm Arabic and people understand.
we won.....

-9fA

Yeah, I do. Peters is hilarious. But I also have a lot of experience because of sales jobs. I'm not racist at all. I'm Arabic and I can tell you that Arabic people are cheap as hell too. Who isn't cheap? I don't know. Nowadays I guess everyone is cheap, but it still seems easier to sell stuff to certain people (like Italians). I'm just saying that Indian people are NOTORIOUSLY stingy.

i duno if were notoriously cheap i just think we smell BS quicker
49ers - 1
Crabtree - 0

we won.....

-9fA

The worst thing about is after spending hours trying to sell it them, they bring it back the next day for a return.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by domesik:
OK, MadDog, you were right. You said in the end that they would stay in the slot with the gaurenteed money but go huge with the total number. 17 mil gaurenteed (within slot), 40 mil total (no matter how impossible it would be to reach, I think Crabs may reach those goals and I'd be glad he did because that means the 49ers would be kicking some a**).

So fluff or no, the 49ers stayed in slot where it counted, and parlayed to Crabs ego with the total money.

IN THAT SENSE both sides "won"

So lets as 9er fans rejoice what I believe is the beginning of a great run in the NFL.

Cheers!

Agreed. I think the potential great run by the Niners does aid his chances of reaching that bonus $8 million, since he would more than likely take 80% of the snaps in that playoff year. He would only need to reach a Pro-Bowl in another year to make the incentive reached. While a combination of these things is statistically unlikely (less than a 50% chance), I think people are dismissing the potential too quickly, since the more difficult of the two appears to be the Pro-Bowl appearance. And, as we know, good teams, playoff teams, host many more of these players than losing franchises.

Should be a lot of fun to see his interaction with fans soon. When he hits the sidelines on Sunday, the fans are going to be pumped, even the ones angry at this point.

THere are actually two separate things you are confusing. To void the 6th year, he has to reach the targets you mentioned. It is apparently a lot loss less than a 50% chance (only 2 of last 19 first round WRs have achieve this). With the other receivers in the NFC, not likely he makes a probowl.

Second, if you read carefully, this is not the same trigger for the 8mm escalator. They triggers are different and they would probably void the 6th year anyway.

"source pointed out that the "superstar" incentive package, which would push the contract to a six-year, $40 million deal, is essentially a phony term. Though the performance trigger for the extra $8 million to be paid out in the sixth year of the contract is different than the performance trigger that would void the contract from six years to five, it's highly unlikely -- as a practical matter -- that Crabtree would earn the "superstar" package without also successfully voiding the sixth year of the deal"

[ Edited by alburns on Oct 10, 2009 at 22:58:28 ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by plinius9mm:
we won.....

-9fA

The worst thing about is after spending hours trying to sell it them, they bring it back the next day for a return.

Share 49ersWebzone