There are 144 users in the forums

49ers vs. Crabtree (Contract - Who Won?)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers vs. Crabtree (Contract - Who Won?)

the niners cuz we have what many believed to be the bst player in the draft, but when it comes down to it who cares all that matters is we have crabs

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 7, 2009 at 05:46:01 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
the niners cuz we have what mant believed to be the bst player in the draft, but when it comes down to it who cares all that matters is we have crabs

I want to know how much Guaranteed $$$$$$$$, the 49ers gave Crabtree.
when things like this happen, the team always comes out on top. I really dont care who "won". I'm just glad it's finally over with and we get our man on the field ASAP!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:
the niners cuz we have what many believed to be the bst player in the draft, but when it comes down to it who cares all that matters is we have crabs

Exactly.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, he's a Niner now, let's not make this him against them. We're family now.
THE FANS THE FANS THE FANS THE FANS THE FANS THE FANS THE FANS ......
Originally posted by mayo63:
Yeah, he's a Niner now, let's not make this him against them. We're family now.

Those who didn't burn their jerseys

Both sides.

Crabtree got his money and we got our WR. He will only help us out.

This eliminates us from wasting a pick in terms of "need" for next years draft when it comes to WR unless an elite one falls to us (with Carolina sucking not us).

We can use our picks next year instead on defense or oline.
  • evil
  • Veteran
SERIOUSLY TISSER ? SERIOUSLY ?

HOW CAN ANYONE DETERMINE A WINNER WITHOUT KNOWING THE ACTUAL DETAILS YET ?

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
when things like this happen, the team always comes out on top. I really dont care who "won". I'm just glad it's finally over with and we get our man on the field ASAP!

this
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

this

Once he scores his 1st TD and makes an immediate contribution, most fans will forget about the holdout.l
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Don't we need the terms of the contract before we can judge the standoff with any degree of credibility?
Share 49ersWebzone