There are 144 users in the forums

49ers favored 10 points against STL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Talk about earning respect from the media, the league and whomever. How about being favored 10 against STL; were getting respect from the gaming industry. And they probably know more about the NFL than the NFL itself. How would a blowout victory against the Rams do for a rebound after a tough loss? If the bookies are favoring us and taking points away, then we might be better than any of us give the Niners credit for. Granted its the Lambs, but I cant remember the last time we were a solid favorite like this week, or the last time we beat up on a team.
I never really want to underestimate the enemy, but if we do blow out the Rams it has to be Raven vs Browns style for the league to be fully impressed (FLAWLESS 'MORTAL KOMBAT-STYLE' VICTORY.)

But in actuality, our next "real" game will be the week afterwards against the Falcons. If we get 2 huge victories before the bye-week (4-1), the sky's the limit.
  • Ram9er
  • Info N/A
I think the reason for the big point spread is because ya its the Rams, but also bulger is hurting and doing what we did to seatle at home we look like a dominant team at home and its probably not gonna be that close of a game. Niners are gonna win by 20.
I'm predicting a 27-6 score.

Anyone know the over/under?
Over 37.5
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

Too high.... 27 - 3 is more like it...

Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

Too high.... 27 - 3 is more like it...

It looks better as a shutout.

24-0!
48-6 sounds about right.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
48-6 sounds about right.

48-0 would be even better.
Heck, i'll be happy with 28-14...blowouts are nice but i'll take the win any way we can get it

100-0.....were playing a high school team
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

24 to 6, write it down
49-0
Yes the 49ers are a much better team than the Rams......but i do remember the the Rams almost beating us last year in St. Louis.....i will just take a win no matter how we get it. i never over look a team especially a DIVISON opponet. With saying that i predict a 27-13 win, but i will take another 17-16 win if thats what it takes
Respect from the media?

The Rams have sucked so far this season. I doubt many teams wouldn't be favored by 10 points vs the Rams.

Rams season so far..

Rams vs Seahawks- Rams lose 28-0

Rams vs Redskins (yeah, the same redskins team that lost to the Lions last weekend). Rams lose 9-7

Rams vs Packers : Rams lose 36-17

After that start to the season they have now lost their starting qb and best wr.
[ Edited by nflguy49 on Sep 29, 2009 at 11:51 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone