LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Patrick Willis on Jim Rome today.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • B650
  • Veteran
It was actually Patrick Willis' show. Jime Rome was merely a guest.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I love Patrick Willis's beasts and very good blitz to defense.. P'willis is so best that good damn..

ROLMFAO ... WTF ??
I love Patrick Willis's beasts and very good blitz to defense.. P'willis is so best that good damn..

he had to have done that on purpose.....had to!
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:

he had to have done that on purpose.....had to!

This guy is hit!! He is oblivious....totally!!
cocaine is a helluva drug
Originally posted by 49erspider:
Willis was there... he showed up at the last 10 minutes of the final 3rd hour of the show... I think he got pushed back a bit cuz the previous interview went over a bit longer then expected in what Jim Rome said. But he was on time and WAS on the show... great guy, very polite by calling Rome "yes sir, no sir" in which Rome said he didnt have to do but called Willis a class act and a rarity in the NFL. Only problem was that the interview was too short... way toooo short.

I doubt that Rome ever has the cajones to call Bam Bam Chrissy.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Sep 30, 2009 at 5:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Giant9er:

ROLMFAO ... WTF ??

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Sep 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM ]
A buddy just informed me 52 will be on during the 3rd hour.
Un

be

liev

a

ble.

OUT.
Rome: your thoughts on win vs Jacksonville..was it a must win?
Willis: just taking a have fun approach, we know we can win if we're having fun, we have some tough games ahead, and we're approaching every game as must win.

JR: Sing doesn't seem like a have fun guy. does he say keep your nose to the grindstone period?
PW: a little bit of both. that's how we win, when we have fun. it's hard for teams to beat us when we have fun.

JR: i would imagine it wasn't fun losing 5 of 6, what was Sing saying at that point? PW: he was optimistic, we were at where we need to be, wasn't gonna be easy, we started strong, we all wanted it to be perfect but sometimes you have to go through hard times to get to good times. we're gonna have a chance to do that these next couple games.

JR: you don't want negativity along with losing 5 of 6, sometimes you need your leader to pick you up and not kick you in the back, it sounds like that's the way he handled it.
PW: he could have mailed it in and said wait til next year, but he didn't. after every game we lost he was strong, and we knew we should have won some of the games we lost.

JR: after losing to GB did you take the team on your back and lead them?
PW: i told the team that I need to pick up my play and challenged the guys to pick up their play too and to play better whether they're playing well or not.

JR: MJD had 75yds, how do you approach playing him?
PW: he's strong, shifts his weight well, had to wrap him up so he didn't break big runs.

JR: Alex Smith is getting a second chance, is the team behind him?
PW: we are behind him, we have faith, he's our QB.

They talked about the FedEx Pack and Ship With The Pros program. I'm not gonna get into that. Google it if you want. =)
[ Edited by GBNinerFan on Dec 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM ]
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Willis: just taking a have fun approach, we know we can win if we're having fun, we have some tough games ahead, and we're approaching every game as must win.

JR: Sing doesn't seem like a have fun guy. does he say keep your nose to the grindstone period?
PW: a little bit of both. that's how we win, when we have fun. it's hard for teams to beat us when we have fun.

JR: i would imagine it wasn't fun losing 5 of 6, what was Sing saying at that point? PW: he was optimistic, we were at where we need to be, wasn't gonna be easy, we started strong, we all wanted it to be perfect but sometimes you have to go through hard times to get to good times. we're gonna have a chance to do that these next couple games.

JR: you don't want negativity along with losing 5 of 6, sometimes you need your leader to pick you up and not kick you in the back, it sounds like that's the way he handled it.
PW: he could have mailed it in and said wait til next year, but he didn't. after every game we lost he was strong, and we knew we should have won some of the games we lost.

PW: i told the team that I need to pick up my play and challenged the guys to pick up their play too and to play better whether they're playing well or not.

PW: he's strong, shifts his weight well, had to wrap him up so he didn't break big runs.

They talked about the FedEx Pack and Ship With The Pros program. I'm not gonna get into that. Google it if you want. =)

Bam Bam is my hero. Looks like Romey tried to bait him a couple times but no joy in Romeville.

~Ceadder

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Un

be

liev

a

ble.

OUT.

Thanks for the summary.

Chris.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Bam Bam is my hero. Looks like Romey tried to bait him a couple times but no joy in Romeville.

~Ceadder

yeah he was looking for Willis to slip. Willis handled it very professionally

Thanks for the summary.

Chris.

I bet you probably won't call him chris to his face one more time.....
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

Thanks for the summary.

Chris.

I bet you probably won't call him chris to his face one more time.....

ok.

Chris.
Share 49ersWebzone