LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

If Crabtree had been on the field, would the outcome have been different?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If Crabtree had been on the field, would the outcome have been different?

For my money, a big, sure- handed WR could not have been ignored by the Vikes, and at the very least, if Craps did nothing other than just be a decoy, it would have definitely taken some of the heat off #85, Bruce, and morgan. If he actually caught a few balls, then i think it would have made a huge difference. The 0 for 11 3rd down conversion failure is just a hard fact to ignore, and if craps had been out there, no matter how much i now dislike the guy, would, i believe, made a difference. Not much of a difference , maybe, but then again, all we needed was another 2 seconds to W.

Like him or not for screwing us over, and continuing to do so, i think he would have gotten us over the hump...even with virtually no practice days. Much as i hate to write this, i think we now have to sign him, maybe with loads of incentives or whatever...but unfortunately, with 0 for 11 now in the books, we gotta sign him.

Would i rather have Oher out there starting? Bet your azz, but unfortunately mcClown took crap(literally), and now we best get him out there. Whew, i've said it, but i sure don't like it.
Last guy who made a Crabtree thread outside of the designated area got banned. For your sake I hope the mods are more forgiven.
he would have not played cuz the dumpass was not in camp to make a diffrense !
yes because we would have put him in as a safety and he would have knocked that pass down
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 29, 2009 at 8:16 AM ]
If (insert Olineman better than Sims and a player better than Roman with the money we saved on Crabtree) had been on the field, the outcome would be different.

Yes.
Are you serious? No camp, no preseason, no playbook, for that matter? Add to that Raye's idiotic play calling, run, run and run again, and you have the highest paid non-factor in the game. At this rate, he will not be a factor this season! He will be staeling his salary the first year!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Are you serious? No camp, no preseason, no playbook, for that matter? Add to that Raye's idiotic play calling, run, run and run again, and you have the highest paid non-factor in the game. At this rate, he will not be a factor this season! He will be staeling his salary the first year!

Considering our receivers as a whole are only averaging 80 yards a game I can't see him doing any worse.
Doubt it
Until proven otherwise.... Morgan's and Bruce's skill far exceeds Crabtree's skill.

So, No it wouldn't have changed a single thing.
No, because Raye wouldn't have thrown it! Hill was passing pretty good yet he chose to run 3 consecutive plays with the same results.

If we keep winning McCloughan isn't going anywhere.
Yes, we would've lost by more!
Share 49ersWebzone