LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

Who was the pass rusher

Shop Find 49ers gear online
that ran right past farve on the last play? and how come noone is talking about him? he had a clear shot on him, and he just past right by him, it was pathetic. That by itself cost us the game
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
that ran right past farve on the last play? and how come noone is talking about him? he had a clear shot on him, and he just past right by him, it was pathetic. That by itself cost us the game

Who cares
[ Edited by King49er on Sep 28, 2009 at 11:02 PM ]
I think it was Justin Smith
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:

It was Smith, and he had to come off a block, and then Favre made a good move to avoid him. He was probably inches from grabbing his jersey. There is no fault to be laid on him. He did everything he could to get him.
there was another poster who blamed the loss on Justin Smith.

god i hate niner talk.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It was Smith, and he had to come off a block, and then Favre made a good move to avoid him. He was probably inches from grabbing his jersey. There is no fault to be laid on him. He did everything he could to get him.

"Favre made a good move to avoid him..."

Never thought I'd read those words again after he retired from the Packe...Je...Viki... ughhhhh
Originally posted by Method:

Never thought I'd read those words again after he retired from the Packe...Je...Viki... ughhhhh

Yeah, I hear ya. But that gott dayum SOB sure did it. Didn't he?

f**king amazing pass. Thing was a bullet from 50 yards (counting the 15 in the end zone). Too bad we had Roman out there, but really when it's that nice of a pass, and that dramatic, you gotta have no shame and keep your head up (I still hate Roman though).
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A

f**king amazing pass. Thing was a bullet from 50 yards (counting the 15 in the end zone). Too bad we had Roman out there, but really when it's that nice of a pass, and that dramatic, you gotta have no shame and keep your head up (I still hate Roman though).
great play by Favre. He baited Smith, then just took a couple steps up in the pocket. Lawson had a better shot at him since he was on his blind side.

Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
there was another poster who blamed the loss on Justin Smith.

god i hate niner talk.

This.
I'm sure Justin Smith wanted to blast Favre real bad
Watch the replay. It will likely make you re-think your criticism.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I'm sure Justin Smith wanted to blast Favre real bad

You see how he was looking up at the replay afterward? I know what he was thinking man.... He wished he could go back out there and tear Favres head off!!!
man, i honestly thought SOMEONE was gonna sack him on that play. Not once did I think they'd score a TD. Someone hold me.
Share 49ersWebzone