There are 177 users in the forums

I haven't felt this Low about a loss in a Long Long time

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not since we were good and expecting to win every game..... I know it hurts but here is the silver lining.....

I realized that we are on the verge of expecting to win every game again where the losses haunt you all week til the next game

Its the big bright light that we are almost back where we want to be.....

Its awesome that losing makes me want to vomit all week again.....

I know its a weird way to look at it,,,,
Don't feel that bad. Everybody saw today that we are for real. And don't you forget it, either.

WE ARE FOR REAL!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Don't feel that bad. Everybody saw today that we are for real. And don't you forget it, either.

WE ARE FOR REAL!!!

agree
I was over it 20 minutes after the game ended
I haven't felt this high. We dominated a Super Bowl in thier own house. The crowd was quiet and we should have won that game. Sometimes miracles are just that. You can't stop them. We will see them again and get revenge.
ALL i got to say is, WE WERE AND ARE THE BETTER TEAM OUT THERE.

Everyone knows this game shoulda been ours, everyone knows it,

FAVRE/VIKES got lucky, only because STINK ASS ROMAN BLOWS BALLS.
Originally posted by King49er:

i was so pissed that I had to sleep that off and out off my system. all i was asking for with 20 odd seconds left was for sack. but damn i think we've got ourselfs a respected team now ladies and gents

Really. A lot of very dramatic folks 'round here.
i just got over in the last 20 minutes.
You have to focus on the positives, in the past we would have gotten BLOWN OUT, everyone expected us to, we came to THEIR house and stood tall. They got lucky but next time they won't be so lucky.

Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
ALL i got to say is, WE WERE AND ARE THE BETTER TEAM OUT THERE.

Everyone knows this game shoulda been ours, everyone knows it,

FAVRE/VIKES got lucky, only because STINK ASS ROMAN BLOWS BALLS.

If he blew balls than Greg Lewis would never have caught that last pass...
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Really. A lot of very dramatic folks 'round here.

If we had won, people still would be complaining anyways lol
  • mod
  • Veteran
i'm just now starting to get over it and trying to find the positives... My hatred for Brett Favre and his Niner killing antics is stronger than ever. The day he actually retires or Patrick Willis breaks his shoulder i'll be a happy man.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
i'm just now starting to get over it and trying to find the positives... My hatred for Brett Favre and his Niner killing antics is stronger than ever. The day he actually retires or Patrick Willis breaks his shoulder i'll be a happy man.

Favre owned Willis on a block today...
I would have rather lost by 30 than this heartbreaker. I just knew we couldve won. And we almost did. I think this just makes us stronger as a team. I just have to hear this week cuz all the crap I talked last week. Its ok, it took everything they had and a prayer to beat us
Share 49ersWebzone