There are 313 users in the forums

Getting Candlestick LOUD!!!!! & THE BELL!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Okay, I've been wondering why the niner organization hasn't gone out of their way to push fans to be loud. Jed York needs to send out a letter and publish a serious video on 49ers.com telling fans that the organization is turning over a new leaf in more ways than one which includes Candlestick Parking being known of one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL. He then should invite every fan to have a share in becoming the 12th man on the field. I think with the right kind of marketing strategy they could get fans more involved and at more character to the stadium by doing so. Now is especially the time to get the ball rolling in this area while the niners are winning and Mike Singletary is the coach.

Also, when other teams score (Vikings & Bucs) they have something heard. I was thinking after the Niners score a Trolley Bell should ring. That would be pretty cool.

What's your thoughts?
[ Edited by mustangmele on Sep 25, 2009 at 4:45 PM ]
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Okay, I've been wondering why the niner organization hasn't gone out of their way to push fans to be loud. Jed York needs to send out a letter and publish a serious video on 49ers.com telling fans that the organization is turning over a new leaf in more ways than one which includes Candlestick Parking being known of one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL. He then should invite every fan to have a share in becoming the 12th man on the field. I think with the right kind of marketing strategy they could get fans more involved and at more character to the stadium by doing so. Now is especially the time to get the ball rolling in this area while the niners are winning and Mike Singletary is the coach.

Also, when other teams score (Vikings & Bucs) they have something heard. I was thinking after the Niners score a Trolley Bell should ring. That would be pretty cool.

What's your thoughts?

It was pretty damn load Sunday while we were cooking up the birds
trolley bell?? really?
how about a loud ass freight train or something
If the Fans were any louder, the old place would fall apart. And who could hear the Trolley Bell if the Fans were louder anyway.
Man the stick is half full with a bunch of b***h ass fans I swear I was getting loud on Sunday and standing up and then like a guy 3 rows behind me started telling my row and the row in front of us to sit down because he couldn't see. If you're gonna go to a game and sit might as well watch it at home. We kept standing but that guy called security on us and they made us sit down we kept standing and security came and told us to sit down 3 times. As long as we have fans that are just going to sit there the stick will never be as loud as other stadiums.

I still got loud as hell i barely got my full voice back 2 days ago.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Sep 25, 2009 at 4:52 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Man the stick is half full with a bunch of b***h ass fans I swear I was getting loud on Sunday and standing up and then like a guy 3 rows behind me started telling my row and the row in front of us to sit down because he couldn't see. If you're gonna go to a game and sit might as well watch it at home. We kept standing but that guy called security on us and they made us sit down we kept standing and security came and told us to sit down 3 times. As long as we have fans that are just going to sit there the stick will never be as loud as other stadiums.

I think that is BS. Next time call security on them for harassing you to sit down.
Originally posted by backontop:

I think that is BS. Next time call security on them for harassing you to sit down.

Turn it around on them. Tell Security they are ruining the game experience for you.
Originally posted by BigRon:

Turn it around on them. Tell Security they are ruining the game experience for you.

Can i really do that? if i can then if someone tells me to sit down for next sundays game i'm going to call security on them!
Originally posted by BigRon:

Can i really do that? if i can then if someone tells me to sit down for next sundays game i'm going to call security on them!

why wouldn't you be able too? If by you standing up you are ruining the game for them then why can't them forcing you to sit down ruin the game for you. Also try and write a letter to the 49ers FO as well. Let them know that if they don't change this policy you will no longer be attending games. I think if enough people do that they will just tell the people that want to sit down to suck it up or pay for upfront seats so they don't have someone sitting in front of them.

What section were you in?

I'm curious because it sounds exactly like a guy that sits behind me in section lower box 16.
Originally posted by RedRazor:

What section were you in?

I'm curious because it sounds exactly like a guy that sits behind me in section lower box 16.

I was in section 42 in the endzone
Regarding the bell...I think a loud foghorn would suit San Francisco the best.
Originally posted by RedRazor:
Regarding the bell...I think a loud foghorn would suit San Francisco the best.

that sounds a lot better than a trolley bell for a TD.
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
how about a loud ass freight train or something

how about a loud fart!!!
Share 49ersWebzone