There are 180 users in the forums

Is this our biggest game since...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
Personally I think the first two games of this season were far more important and bigger games.

This one is getting more hype though.

this
reggie bowl
doesn't qualify as a big game to me at all....and no I don't think we have had a big game since the Bucs in 02.
Personally I think the first two games of this season were far more important and bigger games.

Yep. I don't get how this is a harder game than the reigning NFC champs (and division rivals) but to each their own. Personally, I'm more worried about the Colts, Titans, Packers & Eagles.

Our schedule gets pretty brutal after the bye.
Originally posted by baltien:

Yep. I don't get how this is a harder game than the reigning NFC champs (and division rivals) but to each their own. Personally, I'm more worried about the Colts, Titans, Packers & Eagles.

The packers are terrible, they lost at home to the bungles.
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Well if we do win this game I am going to be smiling from ear to ear. I might even rub the wife at night and expect nothing in Return

And that is how he came to be "dirty south" niner

I don't know, I think the ability to go 3-0 by beating a top 5-10 team is pretty huge.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

The packers are terrible, they lost at home to the bungles.

Yea, but look at the circumstances surrounding that. It took a one in a million defensive effort (5 sacks by one player, 2 recovered fumbles) for them to pull that off.

The Packers are still all around a more dangerous team than the Vikes.
wow easy it's week 3. not that big of a game. divison games are bigger.
Originally posted by wailers15:
wow easy it's week 3. not that big of a game. divison games are bigger.

okay....

We Play to Win the Game....there all big games, in the grand scheme of things
The Media is making a big deal out of the Vikings game, however, the Tards and Seacocks game was worth much more for us.
  • B650
  • Veteran
No. The biggest game was in STL in 2006, but this isn't too far behind.
It was a big game when 2-0 Niners played @ 2-0 Pittsburgh a few seasons ago. But I disagree about this week. 3 out of our next 5 games are against teams that are 2-0 right now. (Minn. ATL and Indy). if we are 4-3 after that stretch I still think we would have done well with the first 7 weeks of the season.
F THE VIKINGS!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone